£25 instead of £74.50 for a Sothys full body exfoliation, deep tissue massage plus file and polish at Allure Spa - Save 66%
- Featuring a quality nourishing skincare brand
- Once there, explore the comprehensive range of other therapeautic and aesthetic treatments
- Their well trained and highly qualified staff ensure a standard of comfort and tranquility
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Mon-Sat
- Advanced booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
A few items of note that we at Groupon find alluring include the colour green, monkeys (at least for one member of staff), Rocky Road chocolates and Björk. But we are perfectly
aware that we entice you for far different reasons: our great deals. Today's Groupon slashes down an original price of £74.50 to
£25 for a full body exfoliation, shoulder, neck and back massage, with a file and polish at Allure Spa.
These desirable treatments on offer with Groupon will have you leaving this modern salon with an aura of allure - possible only when you've achieved total relaxation. The Sothys soft exfoliation with a loofah is followed by an application of hydra nourishing body lotion which is a real delight for those with sensitive skin. Then the deep tissue muscle massage targets your neck, shoulders, and back. Aiming to alleviate stress, the massage therapist kneading those knots away will ease aching muscles and at the same time awaken them. It is a customised massage that only the pros of Allure can do. Finally, a file and polish that'll top off the soothing day you've just had. Allure sticks to quality signature products, and for those lovely talons it's Jessica Nails.
All of the above sound pretty alluring, and it's all for the sexy price of £25, saving you 66%. That's easy, but some of us at Groupon are still trying to figure out what's so alluring about this.