Spa Package For One (£35) or Two (£68) With Thalgo Facial and Massage Plus Afternoon Tea and Fitness Classes at The Residence (Up to 79% Off)
- Spa retreat spread over four floors of a Grade A listed Victorian house
- Fitness classes, beauty rooms, and spa lounge
- Park Circus location
- 60 minute sea and senses hot stone facial and aromatic body massage using Thalgo products
- Afternoon tea each with scones, cakes, and sandwiches
- Voucher for three fitness classes to use on the day or later date
- Classes include hot yoga, cardiolattes, and Pilates mat
- Glass of Prosecco each
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online at: http://www.theresidenceglasgow.com/groupon using Groupon codes. 72 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Class can be taken on same day as spa treatments and afternoon tea, or a later date. Original value based on most expensive classes. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 14 May 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Watchmakers are well-known for their relaxed demeanours, explained by their fondness for taking time off. Unwind with today’s Groupon from The Residence. Choose from the following options:• £35 for a spa package for one with Thalgo hot stone facial and massage plus afternoon tea, glass of Prosecco, and voucher for three fitness classes (Up to 78% off)
• £68 for a spa package for two with Thalgo hot stone facial and aromatic body massage, plus afternoon tea, glass of Prosecco, and voucher for three fitness classes (Up to 79% off)
With a healthy looking array of treatments and a supple timetable of fitness classes, The Residence transforms its Victorian townhouse premises into an enclave of calm and a sanctuary of physical conditioning. The Grade A listed building is home to an A-team of therapists, personal trainers, and physiotherapists, whilst a day spa and beautification lounge provides A-list pampering until 7pm from Tuesday to Sunday. Fitness is harnessed from classes such as indoor cycling, yoga or Pilates, whereas treatments draw glowing results from marine skincare and spa therapies of Thalgo products.
One or two clients will begin their pampering by sipping on a glass of Prosecco upon arrival, after which they’ll drink in the luxury of Thalgo spa products. A sea and senses hot stone facial helps complexions feel awash with a balmy glow using warm basalt stones, whilst an aromatic massage uplifts tired bodies with a fragrant rub-a-dub-dub. The relaxation continues with afternoon tea, where cakes and scones satiate rumbling stomachs, and are washed down with tea or coffee. Also included are three passes to fitness classes, which can either be enjoyed on the same day, or at another time.
Full Body Tone
Stretch & Relax