18-Module Online Certified Photography Course for £49 (90% Off)
- 18-module certified course plus exams
- Unlimited lifetime access to learning portal
- Learn basics of photography to advanced techniques and skills
- Bonus tutorials and resources, including one-on-one tutor critiques of assignments
- Networking area with ongoing help and support, including forum and chat wall
- Compatible with PC, Mac and devices such as iPad and iPhone
- Certificate upon completion
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online: www.iphotographycourse.com/groupon/ . No cancellations.
Restrictions: For queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Content available immediately upon redemption.
Original values: Verified using our merchants website on 15 Jan 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Honing skills to bring images into focus, this 18-module certified course takes budding photographers through an array of basic and advanced techniques. Modules juxtapose shooting skills with editing tips, and cover everything from shutter speed and aperture to digital post processing and advanced photographic editing. An online forum and chat wall offer the chance to interact with 34,000 other students, while an interactive private student gallery allows for a review of images taken. A certificate will be issued upon successful completion and photographers will have unlimited life-time access to the learning portal.
- Module 1: Introduction to photography
- Module 2: The world of digital photography
- Module 3: Photography types and categories
- Module 4: Shutter speed explained
- Module 5: Aperture explained
- Module 6: Basic composition
- Module 7: Advanced composition
- Module 8: A detailed look at light
- Module 9: Photographing in black and white
- Module 10: Shooting travel
- Module 11: Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
- Module 12: Effective portrait photography
- Module 13: Creative photography
- Module 14: Tricks, techniques, special effects
- Module 15: Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Module 16: Developing photographic diaries
- Module 17: Advanced photographic editing (part 1)
- Module 18: Advanced photographic editing (part 2)
- Internet connection with 2mb+