£40 instead of £110 for lavish beauty treatments including full Swedish body massage, Jessica mani and pedi, access to facilities for a day plus light lunch with glass of wine or fruit juice at Popinjay Hotel and Spa - Save 64%
- The facilities includes a fully equipped gym, with a separate cardio and resistance training rooms, a 17-meter swimming pool, sauna, and spa to use at your leisure
- Take in a fantastic view of the scenic Clyde Valley, only 15 miles away from Glasgow
- The historic Tudor-style facade boasts a welcoming and contemporary design from within
- 1 voucher per visit, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Advance telephone booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Pop out of messy stresses of an everyday hectic lifestyle, and POP-IN-(j)-AY Hotel and Spa -- we like our silent "j"s -- a mere 15 miles away from Glasgow.
Straying far enough to get away without breaking the bank, indulge yourself in treatments as you also barely touch your wallet. For a short and sweet break,
use today's Groupon for a personal and beautifying encounter at Popinjay Hotel and Spa. Pay an astonishing £40 for a
full Swedish body massage, a
Jessica mani and pedi all the while accessing the luxury hotel's amenities: a swimming pool, sauna, spa and gymnasium.
gruelling day, the folks at the hotel and spa will serve you a light lunch with an accompanying glass of wine, or fruit juice.
The hotel is situated in the scenic Clyde Valley, on the banks of the river Clyde. This historic Tudor-style coaching inn boasts a contemporary design maintaining a luxury and finesse, apparent from the very moment you step into the reception room. Lit serenely by the radiance of the modern open fire and glow of the intimate lighting, your relaxing day clearly begins the moment you step into the building. Grab today's fantastic Groupon and spend a mere £40 for a fine, fine day.
What people are saying...
"...Swimming pool and spa were great for our relaxation and we felt so pampered with the massage we had in the salon.
All the staff were second to none and nothing was too much trouble"