Two Night Bed and Breakfast For Two With Four Course Meal and Bottle of Wine Each Evening for £149 at Choice of Crerar Hotels (Up to 65% Off)
- Award-winning hospitality
- Independent group of 11 hotels across Highlands and Yorkshire
- Prime locations beside national parks
- Two night bed and breakfast in either Scotland’s Hotel & Spa or The Craiglynne Hotel
- Both hotels set in Victorian buildings with modern facilities
- En suite rooms
- Four course dinner and bottle of wine each night
- Breakfast each morning
- Leisure facility use included at Scotland's Hotel & Spa
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple. Booking required online. 48 hour cancellation policy. Check-in 3pm, check-out 11am. Original price based on hotel rack rate and most expensive dining options. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Saturday night stay will incur a £25 supplement. Superior and junior suite upgrades available. Valid at Scotland’s Hotel & Spa (PH16 5BT) and The Craiglynne Hotel (PH26 3JX, shown in main image) only. All upgrades and supplements to be paid in full on booking. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While building castles in the air can wile away a quiet afternoon, some prefer to visit real castles and build sculptures out of the mini soaps. Put time off to good use with today’s Groupon at Crerar Hotels. Choose from the following options:
• £149 for a two night bed and breakfast for two with four course dinner and bottle of wine each evening at Scotland’s Hotel & Spa (up to 56% off)
• £149 for a two night bed and breakfast for two with four course dinner and bottle of wine each evening at The Craiglynne Hotel (up to 65% off)
With sleeperies peppered over Scotland and Yorkshire, Crerar Hotels holds an umbrella over Scotland’s Hotel & Spa in the Perthshire town of Pitlochry and The Craiglynne Hotel in the riverside Grantown-on-Spey. Both locations present peaceful, verdant countryside views, standing as bases for wilderness exploring, history hunting, or simply putting feet up in style. The time-tested buildings offer a comfy and cosy nature break, as guests are treated with amenity-packed, en suite rooms, and fine dining in the hotel restaurants.
Picking their Northern sleeping citadel of choice, pairs can enjoy a two night break in one of the hotels’ en suite rooms. After enjoying the leafy sights, duos can sink teeth into a four course meal in the hotel restaurant each evening, clinking to a successful break with a bottle of house wine. Visitors will wake each morning to the smells of a freshly-prepared breakfast, and can also make use of the upgrades available to bump up to a junior or superior suite, making the most of a swift rural getaway.
Booking.com users awarded plush scores of 7.7/10 to Scotland’s Hotel and 7.1/10 to The Craiglynne Hotel, while TripAdvisors awarded both Scotland’s and Craiglynne a cosy 3.5/5 each. Guests at Scotland’s Hotel gave special mention to the facilities and attentive staff, while visitors to The Craiglynne Hotel praised the surrounding area.
The room was lovely and very clean. We used the gymnasium and spa facilities which were really good, and the staff very friendly and helpful.
– John D (reviewing Scotland’s Hotel), Booking.com, Dec 2011
Such an interesting area, distilleries, mountains, beautiful rivers breathtaking [sic] scenery and such peace and quiet after the rat race of southern England, Good food and Scottish hospitality.
– Thomas (reviewing The Craiglynne Hotel), Booking.com, Oct 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Crerar HotelsHotels in Scotland
and Yorkshire .