Lipolysis: Three (£49) or Seven (£95) Sessions at Tina O'Doherty's Inch Loss Clinic (Up to 79% Off)
- Weight management and hair removal specialists
- Has featured on Scottish radio and TV, and in magazines
- Lifestyle and nutritional tips
- Three or seven sessions
- Features laser, electronic, and thermal techniques
- 20 to 45-minute sessions
- Valid at all eight Scottish clinics
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or email: email@example.com. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Not suitable for anyone with heart conditions, epilepsy, or for pregnant women. Subject to consultation. If found to be unsuitable then a full refund will be available. Results dependent on client commitment. For best results use in conjunction with a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Individual results may vary. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on most expensive package and verified on 18 June 2012 at 4.44pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While dumbbells need constant reassurance of their IQ, kettle bells can get a little hot under the collar. Embark on some weight management with today's Groupon from Tina O’Doherty’s. Choose from the following options:• £49 for three sessions of lipolysis at the Jordanhill, Glasgow clinic (77% Off)
• £49 for three sessions of lipolysis at the Cathcart, Glasgow clinic (77% Off)
• £49 for three sessions of lipolysis at the Hamilton clinic (77% Off)
• £49 for three sessions of lipolysis at the Falkirk clinic (77% Off)
• £49 for three sessions of lipolysis at the Kilmarnock clinic (77% Off)
• £95 for seven sessions of lipolysis at the Jordanhill, Glasgow clinic (79% Off)
• £95 for seven sessions of lipolysis at the Cathcart, Glasgow clinic (79% Off)
• £95 for seven sessions of lipolysis at the Hamilton clinic (79% Off)
• £95 for seven sessions of lipolysis at the Falkirk clinic (79% Off)
• £95 for seven sessions of lipolysis at the Kilmarnock clinic (79% Off)
Lightly stepping around more heavyweight procedures, lipolysis uses focused beams of humble illumination aiming to contour figures, in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. Like the statue-makers of the future, therapists will work laser-emitting paddles over problem areas using low-level energy.
Making waves on the radio, TV, and in Scottish media, Tina O’Doherty’s spattering of clinics deal in body revitalisation and confidence boosts. Eight salons glimmer with a range of high tech equipment allowing client to find their favoured groove and get on the road to a healthier lifestyle. IPL hair removal strives to send fuzz packing, while Tina’s programme offers lifestyle guidance and simple nutritional tips.
Following an initial consultation, clients can embark on a course of treatments at any one of Tina’s Scottish clinics. The sessions feature electronic muscle stimulation and thermal energy, while those taking seven sessions can enjoy their two initial appointments with laser technology to help out as well. For the three-session option, the laser makes an appearance in the first treatment only. Each appointment will last between 20 and 45 minutes, and guests are advised to combine the sessions with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
Not suitable for people with following conditions:
• A heart condition
• Women who are pregnant
If found not suitable for the treatment then a full refund is available.
510 Crow Road, Jordanhill, Glasgow, G13 1NU
79 Old Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow, G44 5TG
3 Kemp Street, Hamilton ML3 6QL
3 Vicar Street, Falkirk FK1 1LL
1 Langlands Brae, Kilmarnock KA1 2AQ
Tina O'Doherty's ClinicSee fine print for
location details .