Any Two Hearty Italian Mains and Starters with Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits for £23 at Torna Sorrento (Value £65)
- Situated near Glasgow's West End
- Italian breads and olives included
- Fresh and authentic fare
- 1 Groupon per 2 people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tues-Sun
- Booking on 0141 332 2288 essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Main course does not include red meat (i.e. steak or veal) or fish dishes
- Based on most expensive dishes
- Not valid with other offers
The best way to capture a wild, rampaging Italian stallion meal is to hook it with a gigantic pasta lasso. Test your spaghetti propelling arm with today's deal: for £23 you and another will feast on authentic Italian fare; enjoy Italian breads and olives, any two starters and any two mains, with freshly ground coffee and biscuits to finish at Torna Sorrento.
Torna Sorrento specialises in authentic Italian food, summoning the flavour and finesse of the old country with each fresh-made bite. Boasting a menu offering classic and simple delicious dishes has given Torna Sorrento the reputation of being one of Glasgow's best Italian restaurants.
Groupon customers can gorge on mouthwatering starters such as homemade lobster ravioli, served with a lobster cream and white wine sauce (£10) and beef carpaccio (£11). But make sure to save some room for the equally as tempting mains, like the Sorrento special: a pasta dish made up of succulent prawns and sea bass in a rich creamy sauce finished with rocket (£12) and the chicken milanese (£10). There is also a make your own pizza service for dough lovers.
For a full menu, please look here.