Luxury Overnight Getaway for Two at The Award-Winning Turnberry Resort, including Breakfast and a Choice of Golf and Spa Activities for £199 instead of £565
- Condé Nast Traveller Gold Award Winner
- Choice of unlimited golf on The Kintyre course or a hydrotherapy session at the spa
- Full Scottish Breakfast provided in the morning
- Also includes full use of spa facilities and free access to pitch and putt golf course
- Complimentary pre-dinner cocktail or glass of Champagne if dining at the hotel
- Panoramic views of the estate, the Irish Sea, Ailsa Craig and Isle of Arran
- Site of the world famous Open Championship golf course, The Ailsa
- Recent multi-million pound restoration
- 1 Groupon per couple, multiples can be bought as gifts,
- Valid until 31st March 2011, seven days a week
- Advanced bookings essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
Home may be where the heart is, and the TV, but it’s also where the washing machine and the pile of dishes by the sink are. Take a break from domesticity with today’s Groupon: £199 instead of £565 for a night for two with breakfast at Turnberry Resort.
A recent multi-million pound restoration has brought this Edwardian hotel into the 21st Century. With its pastel colour scheme, sea views from one side an expanse of green on the other side, Turnberry Resort has a fresh-as-a-daisy feel to it, the only blots on the horizon being the iconic lighthouse on the coast, and Ailsa Craig looming in the distance. Natural beauty and interior décor aside, the hotel also has several golf courses, bars and restaurants, as well as flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
With today’s Groupon, customers can enjoy a night away in one of Turnberry Resort's Classic rooms, with Full Scottish Breakfast in the morning. Customers will have a choice between unlimited access to The Kintyre golf course or a hydrotherapy session at the spa, as well as free usage of the extensive general spa facilities, the pitch and putt golf course and Wi-Fi internet in their room. On top of this, Groupon customers who book dinner with the hotel during their stay will receive a free pre-dinner cocktail or glass of Champagne in The Ailsa Bar & Lounge while taking in its panoramic views.
What people are saying...
A five-star review for one of Europe's finest hotel experiences:
A must for anyone wanting to stay at a Hotel with the highest levels of customer service, delicious food, well appointed rooms and excellent facilities whether you are golfer or not. One night at this Hotel is not enough and I would recommend a longer stay to truly appreciate the high standards set by all the staff who make your stay a memorable experience.