Groupon For Women’s or Men’s Espadrilles from £10 with Urshu (Up to 72% Off)
- Plain, colourful, and patterned pairs of espadrilles available
- Women’s sizes 3-9; men’s sizes 6-11
- Choose from 11 men’s pairs or 15 women’s pairs
- One, two, or three pairs
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm the next working day. Order online at www.urshu.com/espadrilles using Groupon codes. Excludes £4.99 postage. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Having two left feet is bad for shoe shopping, but is even worse for millipedes. Get more than a pair with today’s Groupon from Urshu. Choose from the following options:• £10 for one pair of espadrilles for men or women (67% off)
• £18 for two pairs of espadrilles for men or women (70% off)
• £25 for three pairs of espadrilles for men or women (72% off)
Cladding deserving feet in preppy style, these lightweight shoes are complete with a classic rope sole, adding a touch of summer to outfits. Block, vibrant colours, classic shades, and blossoming collections of flowers can all be found adorning this range of Urshu espadrilles, so customers can choose a style to suit outfits, socks, or shoe racks. The women’s sizes vary from 3-9 while the men’s come in sizes 6-11, covering all sorts of foot shapes, apart from octagonal.
• 11 men’s pairs and 15 women’s pairs to choose from
• Range of plain, patterned, and colourful espadrilles
• Stylish spring/summer shoe
• Women’s sizes: UK 3-9
• Men’s sizes: UK 6-11
• Excludes £4.99 postage
Ensuring all sock stock is quality controlled, Urshu strives to offer high-end, stylish footwear to satisfied UK customers. The business is part of a larger stamp of the BW Group of companies, which was established in 1980.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.urshu.com/espadrilles
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage