Horse Riding: Choice of Lessons for Child (from £8) or Adult (from £16) (Up to 61% Off)
- Family-run equestrian centre with lessons and livery
- Member of British Horse Society and Association of British Riding Schools
- 45-minute lesson for one or two children or adults
- Options for private, group or shared lessons
- Valid 7 days a week
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. Lessons subject to availability and demand. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid daily 11.15am, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 4pm and 4.45pm; additional group lessons Wed-Thu 6.15pm and 7.15pm. Children's lessons valid for ages 5-16. Children must be accompanied by an adult. 15 stone limit. Must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of you lesson to complete registration form. 3-6 riders for group lessons. Personal injury cover is not compulsory but advised. Hat hire not included; available for £2 supplement. Hats must be worn at all times. Sensible riding boots with a clear boot heal and lose fitting trousers to be worn. Wellies and trainers not allowed. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on highest priced options and verified 11 June 2013 at 2.49pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Talland School of Equitation has been a family-run home to horses since 1958, welcoming riders young and old to get saddled up and in the stirrups. With this deal, children and adults alike have the opportunity to sharpen or learn riding skills during a 45-minute lesson. There are options for private, group and lessons with a friend, with no more than 6 people per instructor.
Choose from the following options:
• £13 for a children's private lesson (61% off)
• £19 for a children's shared lesson for two (59% off)
• £16 for an adult group lesson (56% off)
• £19 for an adult private lesson (59% off)
• £32 for an adult shared lesson for two (59% off)