Garra Rufa Fish Pedicure Spa for Two People for £12 at All Your Life (Value £30)
- Twin tanks in luxurious private room
- Treatment by qualified therapists in day spa environment
- Exclusive Regency building near Cheltenham town centre
- Targets dry, dead skin
- Upgrades to toe nail paint and lower leg and foot massage available
- Free parking available
Groupon valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. No open cuts or contagious skin conditions. Do not apply fake tan prior to treatment. 30 minute appointment, 15 minutes tank time. Upgrade to toe nail paint for £5; lower leg and foot massage for £5.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The average person uses only 10% of their toes, with the remaining 90% busy going to market, eating roast beef and shouting, “wee wee wee” all the way home. Prepare for even more remarkable feats with today’s Groupon: a luxury fish spa for two people for £12 at All Your Life.
Set in an impressive Regency building close to central Cheltenham, All Your Life offers a full house of beauty and wellbeing treatments in a relaxed and refined environment. 17 experts in specific aesthetic disciplines are on-hand to provide treatments from eyelash tinting and manicures to tattoo removal and teeth whitening in the tranquil day spa. There is also a photo studio, where the hair and make-up team promise picture-perfect results, having worked with a number of celebrities and featured in fashion magazines, TV shows and on many a grandma’s mantelpiece.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
All Your LifeSee The Fine Print for
location details .