Half Day Photography Workshop for £30 at Craig Derrick Photography (80% Off)
- Experienced photographer
- Workshop located at the Twigworth Court Business Centre
- Three and a half hour course
- Covers camera modes, functions and techniques
- Workshop practice, outdoor photography, camera function and settings
- Suitable for absolute beginners and experienced photographers
- Illustrated manual to take home
- Refreshments provided
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. New clients only. Must bring own camera. Valid Saturdays in June, 9am-12.30pm or 1.30pm-5pm. Extra dates available once a month thereafter, subject to availability; dates to be confirmed. Original values verified 8 May 2012 at 10.48am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Experienced in snapping up family portraits, pictures of pets, and sports and corporate shin-digs, Craig Derrick Photography’s eponymous head snapper now turns his clicker finger to the classroom to share his shutter wisdom.
The three and a half hour class will aim to coax rookies away from ‘auto’ mode and into the specifics of manual gadgetry, or help well-practiced shutterbugs to sneak into professional territory. Nibbles and refreshments will be provided, and students will leave the Twigwith Court Business Centre workshop clutching an illustrated manual and stacks of inspiration.