Exclusive Shave Kit With Award-Winning Sake Infused Shave Crème for £30 from Kyoku For Men (67% Off)
- Winner of the GQ Grooming Awards in 2011
- Listed in The Independent’s top 10 best shaving kits 2011
- Stocked in Harrods, House of Fraser and Harvey Nichols
- Daily facial cleanser
- Exfoliating facial scrub
- Sake infused shave crème
- Razor repair balm
Limit 1 per transaction. May buy multiple. Valid from Thu 20 Oct 2011 at 8pm. Order online at http://kyokuformen.com/offers/46-exclusive-shave-kit.html. Excludes £3.95 postage. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery (UK only). Additional postage charges apply to other areas.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While inventers spend years attempting to manipulate time through physics, the average Joe knows all it takes to shave years off is a razor. Face the future of male grooming with today’s Groupon: £30 for the Exclusive Shaving Kit from Kyoku For Men.
A grooming kit including a shave cream with the GQ stamp of approval, the Kyoku For Men shave kit includes four products designed to refresh and nourish the skin using unique blends of natural Japanese ingredients. The Daily Facial Cleanser gently helps to clear away everyday dirt and oil, while the Exfoliating Facial Scrub is intended for a more vigorous clean, reaching into pores and booting out impurities. The award-winning Sake Infused Shave Crème, a favourite with The Independent as well as the glossy mags, aims to provide soft foam for friction-free shaves, and can be supplemented by the Razor Repair Balm, infused with mild herbs, such as chamomile and witch hazel, to soothe the skin post-razor.
• 100ml Daily Facial Cleanser with ginseng, camellia leaf, peppermint, calendula, sunflower oil, and oat straw extract
• 100ml Exfoliating Facial Scrub with volcanic ash, adzuki bean powder, rice bran, walnut shells, and goat’s milk
• 170g Sake Infused Shave Crème with Japanese sake and silicone micro particles (for normal skin)
• 50ml Razor Repair Balm with chamomile, witch hazel, aloe vera, and Japanese oils
More About Kyoku
Stocked in several prestigious stores, such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols, and lauded across the press, this award-winning men’s grooming company was founded by avid beauty and skincare enthusiast Asim Akhtar. Having scoured the globe, Asim unearthed a plenitude of ancient and natural Japanese ingredients, which he incorporates into his unique range of products. Keeping the products as globe trotting as their ingredients, the company boasts a firm presence around Europe, as well as across the pond in the US of A.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Thursday 20 October 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to http://kyokuformen.com/offers/46-exclusive-shave-kit.html
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the £3.95 postage
The Kyoku for Men Skin Care Line has won over numerous critics in the media. Various Kyoku products have been in listed in The Independent’s 50 Best Men's Grooming Gear feature, while others have won some of GQ’s 2011 Grooming Awards.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Kyoku For MenDelivered to
your door .