South Yorkshire: One or Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Dinner on One Evening from £69 Plus Spa Treatments from £89 at Best Western Ardsley House Hotel (Up to 68% Off)
- 18th Century countryside hotel
- British restaurant and bar
- Spa facilities and gym
- Standard double room
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Two course dinner in hotel restaurant on first evening
- Spa option includes one 30 minute treatment each and full use of facilities
Limit 1 per 2 people.
Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0844 855 9155.
Must present voucher upon arrival.
Non-refundable once confirmed.
Limited availability Saturdays.
Spa treatments available Mon-Fri only.
Check in from 2pm; check out by midday.
Valid for standard double room and full English breakfast every morning.
Two course dinner available on first night from a la carte menu only, served in main restaurant.
Valid for starters and mains, or mains and dessert.
Spa option includes 30 minute treatment each from back massage, facial, mini manicure or mini pedicure only, and full access to facilities.
Original value based on stays between 11 August 2012 and 25 August 2012, and dinner, breakfast and spa treatments. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified 17 May 2012 at 10.17am.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tucked away between market town and countryside, Best Western Ardsley House Hotel sits within reach of the rambling routes and historic buildings of South Yorkshire, and the industrial and cultural heritage of nearby Barnsley.
Revel in rural England with today's Groupon from Best Western Ardsley House Hotel. Choose from the following options:
One night stay for two
In a standard double room with breakfast in the morning, and a two course dinner in the evening
- £69 for a one night stay (Up to 61% off)
- £89 for a one night stay with access to spa facilities and one 30 minute treatment each (Up to 59% off)
Two night stay for two
In a standard double room with breakfast both mornings, and a two course dinner on the first evening
- £99 for a two night stay (Up to 68% off)
- £129 for a two night stay with access to spa facilities and one 30 minute treatment each (Up to 63% off)
Sitting upon perfectly manicured lawns, the elegant 18th century building that houses Best Western Ardsley House Hotel has been extended to provide comfortable accommodation while keeping its Georgian features still intact. Each of the 75 bedrooms is en-suite, with a television and tea and coffee making facilities, while enjoying a meal in the hotel’s Allendale Restaurant and lounge bar affords views over the lawns and woodlands. Another slice of luxury can be found in the extensive spa facilities, which include a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and an indoor swimming pool, as well as a well-equipped gym.
The secluded woodland valleys and paths meandering through the countryside of the Pennine ridges provides plenty of walking and cycling opportunities, with the north-south section of the Trans Pennine Trail stretching from Chesterfield to Leeds. The wild beauty of the northern Peak District provides spectacular views, pretty villages and atmospheric caverns, while more indoor-focused attractions also include Magna Science Adventure Centre. To take a dip into some local history, visit Cannon Hall, a country house museum once housing an aristocratic family, and now home to a collection of elegant furniture, paintings, ceramics, and glassware.
- Standard double room with en-suite bathroom
- Rooms with TV, direct dial telephone, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Two course dinner on first evening, served in the hotel’s restaurant
- Spa option includes one 30 minute treatment each from choice of back massage, facial, mini manicure or mini pedicure, and full access to facilities.
Train: The nearest train station is Barnsley, with regular services running from Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Derby, and York.
Road: Drivers from London and the Midlands should follow the M1 northbound, while those from the north should take the southbound route, exiting at junction 37 onto the A628, and then follow signs for the A635, Doncaster Road.