Iceland: Three Night Stay For Two With Flights and Northern Lights Tour Plus Breakfast from £239 Per Person at a Choice of Two Hotels (Up to 59% Off)
- Choice of city centre hotel
- Park Inn by Radisson Island with restaurant and lobby bar
- Hotel Cabin with buffet bar
- Each close to local attractions including spas and nightlife
- En suite double room
- Flights to Reykjavik Domestic and Keflavik airport from London Gatwick, Heathrow, or Luton airports
- Northern Lights tour with pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Bookings fulfilled by ClearSky Holidays
Valid for arrivals from 1 to 28 October; 2 November to 20 December 2012; 2 to 31 January; 1 to 30 March 2013.
Valid for double occupancy only. Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required via ClearSky Holidays online at https://groupongetaways.wufoo.com/forms/clear-sky-holidays-iceland/.
Bookings are non-cancellable.
For the Hotel Cabin check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
For the Park Inn by Radisson Island Reykjavik Hotel check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
Valid for stay in standard double or twin room.
Northern Lights tour includes pick-up and drop-off from hotel.
Flights to Reykjavik Domestic and Keflavik airport from London’s Gatwick, Heathrow, or Luton airports. 1 item of hand luggage per person only; hold luggage incurs surcharge.
Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Supplements may apply if specific days get over booked.
Transfers not included.
Valid on option purchased only.
Original value based on online BAR and Economy Class Flex airline rates.
Original values for Park Inn by Radisson Island Reykjavik Hotel based on online booking system for stays 16-19 October, 6-9 November, 4-7 December 2012, 6-9 Jan 2013, 14-17 March 2013, and flights on these dates. Limited availability for these dates.
Original values for Hotel Cabin based on online booking system for stays 3-6 October 2012, 6-9 November 2012, 4-7 December 2012, 6-9 January 2013, 14-17 March 2013, and flights on these dates.
Limited availability for these dates.
Original values verified on 7 September 2012 at 9.33am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reykjavik is the world’s northernmost capital, with hot springs and buzzing nightlife to warm up a dramatic landscape shaped by a history of glacial coverage and volcanic eruptions, and illuminated by the breath-taking Northern Lights.
Get the icing on the holiday cake with today's Groupon at Hotel Cabin or Park Inn by Radisson Island Reykjavik Hotel from ClearSky Holidays. Choose from the following options:
Three night stay for two at Hotel Cabin
In an en suite double room with return flights and Northern Lights tour
- £259 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 28 October 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £259 per person for stays arriving between 2 and 30 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £239 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 20 December 2012 (Up to 59% off)
- £269 per person for stays arriving between 2 and 31 January 2013 (Up to 54% off)
- £269 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 30 March 2013 (Up to 54% off)
Three night stay for two at Park Inn by Radisson Island Reykjavik Hotel
In an en suite double room with breakfast plus return flights and Northern Lights tour
- £289 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 28 October 2012 (Up to 51% off)
- £279 per person for stays arriving between 2 and 30 November 2012 (Up to 52% off)
- £269 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 20 December 2012 (Up to 54% off)
- £289 per person for stays arriving between 2 and 31 January 2013 (Up to 51% off)
- £289 per person for stays arriving between 1 and 30 March 2013 (Up to 51% off)
Both hotels lie in the city centre, ensuring that a host of attractions are within easy reach. Hotel Cabin sits one road back from the waterfront, with the botanical gardens, zoo, and Laugardalur swimming pool all within walking distance. As well as a host of comfortable rooms, the hotel delivers a relaxing buffet restaurant with light bites and a salad bar to keep hunger pangs at bay. Part of the Park Inn by Radisson Island family, the Reykjavik Hotel parks further inland in the museum district. Local cuisine and bistro-style menus tempt taste-buds in the restaurants while the lobby bar serves everything from warming cuppas to pre-dinner cocktails.
The capital’s name literally translates to 'Smoky Bay', named after the columns of steam that rose from the hot springs, which can be still be visited today. Unwind in one of the many wellbeing spas that accumulate relaxing treatments around the natural pools for an all-encompassing luxury experience. Further embrace the impressive geology with a trip to Volcano House for a synopsis of Iceland’s natural history, or marvel at the lava ceramics collection at Gallery Lana Matusa. More natural wonders come in the shape of the Northern Lights, which will hopefully swirl and dance around the sky in the 3-5 hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Coming back to the city, party away under lights of a more synthetic nature in one of Reykjavik’s clubs, with bar crawls also an excellent way to see the more local watering holes of the town.
- En suite double room
- Northern lights tour with English-speaking guide plus pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- Breakfast each morning
Flights: Flights are included to Reykjavik airports flying from London’s Gatwick, Heathrow, or Luton airports.
Airport: Reykjavik Domestic airport is under a 15-minute drive from both the hotels and Reykjavik Keflavik airport is around a 50-minute drive away.
Car hire: Various operators are available at each airport.
Both the Park Inn and Hotel Cabin scored 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Some Park Inn visitors felt it was a little noisy and far from the city centre, though clean with friendly staff. Certain Hotel Cabin visitors had mixed opinions on the room size and positioning, though they praised the location and again noted the cleanliness as well as the friendly staff.
ClearSky HolidaysQuality and affordable