Spanish Grand Prix: Two Night Half Board Stay For Two With Race Tickets and Transfers for £319 Per Person at a Choice of Hotels
- Hotels a short journey from the Grand Prix’s Catalunya Circuit
- Hotel Mercury has live entertainment and sports facilities
- Hotel Florida Park has pool with hammocks
- Hotel Don Angel has boutique and spa pool
- All hotels near the beach front
- Tickets to the Spanish Grand Prix on 12 and 13 May 2012
- Stay in en suite double in choice of Santa Susanna based hotel
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Daily return transfers to the circuit
- Return airport transfers also included
- Upgrade to Grandstand N tickets for supplement
Valid 11 to 13 May 2012 only.
Valid for double occupancy only. Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0844 493 4655 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are non-cancellable.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for stay in standard double room. Choice of Hotel Florida, Hotel Don Angel, or Hotel Mercury.
Half board includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner.
Valid for Pelousse (standing) ticket to Grand Prix; Grandstand N ticket available for £100 per person supplement.
Flights not included.
Airport transfers and daily transfers from hotel to Grand Prix site included.
Original value based on hotel best available rate, private transfers.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While the Costa Brava’s sun warms all 4655m of the Catalunya Circuit, these beach-fringed hotels provide perfect pit stops after revved-up days at the 2012 Spanish Grand Prix.
Refuel and spectate with today's Groupon from ClearSky Holidays:
- £319 per person for a two night stay for two
In en suite double with breakfast and dinner, plus Grand Prix tickets, daily transfers to the stadium, and airport transfers
Basking in the Costa Brava sunshine, the trio of hotels in Santa Susanna each offer a relaxing hub to recharge the batteries after a day at the circuit. Feet can be put up in hammocks by the pool at the Hotel Florida Park with the bar supplying an exotic selection of cocktails to enjoy in the garden or sun terrace. Hotel Don Angel adds a sauna and spa pool to a similar splashing array of facilities as well as a beach snack bar, and Hotel Mercury ups the ante with live entertainment. All the hotels are close to the beach and pitch prominent spots near local bars and taverns for evening antics.
The Grand Prix
Departing from the hotel doorsteps at 8am, guests will be whizzed to the Catalunya Circuit to watch the Saturday of practice and qualifier sessions around the track. Standing on the side lines, the smell of burning rubber, and the exhilarating engine symphonies are easily in reach to enlighten the senses, with a transfer at the end of the day back to the hotel. Day two sees the race day through from the start flag to the Champagne popping finish, after which a transfer will take guests direct to the airport.
- Friday and Saturday night stay in en suite double in choice of hotel
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Saturday and Sunday tickets to Spanish Grand Prix on 12 and 13 May 2012, with daily transfers to the Catalunya Circuit
- Tickets are Perlouse (standing) tickets in the west area
- Upgrade to Grandstand N tickets available for £100 per person supplement
Hotel Florida Park, 17 Avinguda del Mar, Santa Susanna 08398, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Don Angel, Avinguda del Mar, Santa Susanna 08398, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Mercury, 2 Avinguda del Mar, Santa Susanna 08398, Barcelona, Spain
Flights: Low cost airlines operate flights to Barcelona airport from many airports across the UK including Edinburgh, Liverpool, East Midlands, Bristol, and London’s Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, and Luton.
Airport: Barcelona airport is approximately 80km from Santa Susanna, reachable in an hour’s drive.
Transfers: Return airport transfers are included, as well as daily transfers to the Grand Prix stadium.
When close to the track things can get a little loud, so remember to pack a pair of ear plugs.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
ClearSky HolidaysQuality and affordable