Barcelona Moto Grand Prix: Two Night Stay For Two With Race Tickets, Transfers, Meals, and Choice of Hotels for £199 Per Person
- Three Santa Susanna hotels to choose from
- Short journey from the Catalunya circuit
- Hotel Florida Park has a pool with hammocks
- Hotel Don Angel has a boutique and spa pool
- Hotel Mercury has live entertainment and sports facilities
- All hotels are a short journey from the beach front
- Tickets to the Spanish MotoGP on 1, 2 and 3 June 2012
- Choice of three hotels
- En suite double room
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily transfers to the circuit
- Return transfers to and from Barcelona Airport included
- Upgrades to Grandstand tickets available for a supplement of £50 per person
Valid 1 to 3 June 2012 only.
Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking. Valid for double occupancy only. May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0844 493 4655, or by email at: email@example.com.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for standard double room.
Half board includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner.
Includes a Pelouse general admission ticket to MotoGP.
Grandstand tickets available for a supplement of £50 per person.
Flights not included.
Transfers from Girona Airport will incur a £10 surcharge.
Original value based on best available rate and standard cost of extras.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Providing a coastal pit-stop for those following the 2012 Moto Grand Prix, these clement hotels offer well-oiled stays and champion facilities within easy reach of the Catalunya Circuit.
Gear up for a good time with today's Groupon from ClearSky Holidays.
£199 per person for a two night stay for two
In a choice of hotels with breakfast and dinner, Moto Grand Prix tickets, daily transfers to the circuit, and airport transfers
Basking in the Mediterranean sun of the Costa Brava, this trio of Santa Susanna hotels each offer a relaxing base in which to rest the ears and recharge the camera after a day at the circuit. Hotel Florida Park offers hammocks by the pool and a bar supplying an exotic selection of cocktails, which can be enjoyed on the garden or sun terraces. Hotel Don Angel sports a sauna, spa pool and beach snack bar, while Hotel Mercury ups the ante with live entertainment. All three are close to the beach and its waterfront taverns for evening antics.
The Moto Grand Prix
Whizzing over to the Circuit de Catalunya via hotel transfer, motor fans can get revved up for the big race as they spend Friday visiting the pit lane to see competitors practise their skills and fine-tune their bikes for the weekend ahead. Saturday’s trip will find the qualifying round at full throttle, with an international gaggle of racers taking to the tracks while spectators absorb the engine growls and rubber-burning scents. The big race zooms into action on Sunday, and will see bikers compete for the 2012 trophy as a crowd of thousands cheers them toward the finish line, after which guests will be whisked directly to the airport.
- Friday and Saturday night stay in an en suite double room in a choice of hotels
- Breakfast and dinner buffets served each day
- Tickets to free practice on Friday, qualifying on Saturday, and the race on Sunday
- Tickets are Pelouse (standing general admission)
- Upgrade to Grandstand tickets available for a supplement of £50 per person
Flights: Direct flights are available from London Stansted, Luton and Gatwick, Glasgow, Belfast, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol.
Airport: Barcelona Airport to Santa Susanna is approximately 80km, or just over one hour’s drive. Girona Costa-Brava Airport is about 36km (35 minutes' drive) from Santa Susanna.
Transfers: Return Barcelona Airport transfers are included, as well as daily transfers to the Circuit de Catalunya. Transfers from Girona Airport will incur a £10 surcharge.
When close to the track things can get a little loud, so remember to pack a pair of earplugs.
ClearSky HolidaysQuality and affordable