Gran Canaria: Three, Five, or Seven Night Apartment Stay For Up to Four With Wine and Welcome Food Pack from £129 at Club Cala Blanca (Up to 65% Off)
- Modern hillside apartments with ocean views and balconies
- Heated outdoor pool
- Fitness centre and tennis court
- Easy access to the beach
- One bedroom apartment with sofa bed for up to four people
- 30-minute massage for two people at on-site beauty centre during the stay
- Welcome food pack in room on arrival
- Bottle of house wine in room on arrival
- 10% off any additional nights added to the stay
Limit 1 per group (up to 4 people). Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required min 48 hours in advance by phone: 0800 358 6993
Bookings are non-cancellable; 7 day modification policy. Max 1 modification permitted, for a €20 fee.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Valid for stay in 1 bedroom self-catering apartment.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine.
Flights and transfers not included.
10% off additional nights when added to the stay on booking.
Price based on online booking system for stay 24 to 30 August. Limited availability for these dates.
Valid for option purchased only.
Original values verified on 28 May 2012 at 9.10am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Cut into the basalt cliffs of southern Gran Canaria, Club Cala Blanca soaks up the bubbling energy of an island famous for its sun, sea, and volcanic sands. While the broad beaches and bars bustle with holidaymakers, the mountains at the centre of the island offer an exceptional canvas of rare flora and fauna, as well as a great backdrop for some panoramic photography.
Snap up the sun with today's Groupon from Club Cala Blanca. Choose from the following options:
Stay for up to four people
In a one bedroom self-catering apartment with a welcome food hamper and a bottle of wine in room on arrival, plus a massage for two people during the stay
- £129 for a three night stay (Up to 59% off)
- £169 for a five night stay (Up to 62% off)
- £199 for a seven night stay (Up to 65% off)
Characterised by spacious living areas and floor-to-ceiling views, the Club Cala Blanca apartments offer spacious respite from the sun-drenched heat outside. The complex houses a fitness centre, tennis court, ping pong and pool tables, as well as a heated outdoor swimming pool and on-site beauty rooms to help bodies wind down. Holidaying bookworms up for a spot of poolside reading can supplement their collection with something from the on-site library.
If it gets a little too warm on Taurito beach, head into the town instead, wander round the marina’s shops or grab a little fresh seafood in the restaurants. Hire a car and drive inland to explore a mountainous landscape that feels almost out of place on such a small island, with opportunities for hiking, cycling, horseback and quad-bike riding. Water-sports can be arranged in Maspalomas, which is a short drive south of the resort, and offers kayak or canoe rental to explore the coast all afternoon.
- Self-catering one bedroom apartment for up to four people
- 30-minute massage for two people at the on-site beauty centre during the stay
- Bottle of red or white house wine in room on arrival
- Welcome food pack in room on arrival, including a loaf of bread, pack of cereals, jar of jam, butter or margarine, six eggs, plus one litre of milk, orange juice, and 1.5 litres of bottled water
- Kitchen facilities
- Access to the heated outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts
Flights: Low-cost airlines run regular services to Gran Canaria from Manchester, Birmingham, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
Airport: The resort is roughly 50 minutes from Gran Canaria Las Palmas airport by car.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airport.
Gran Canaria is a duty free island, so leave space in your bags for a spot of shopping.
TripAdvisors award Club Cala Blanca a super 4/5 stars. While some guests comment on noise, reviewers praise the comfort of accommodation, quality of leisure facilities and helpful personnel.
Had a one and a two bedroom apartment for a week in November and for what i paid this was a fantastic holiday , great apartments and a free shuttle bus as well, will be back without a doubt.
– plentysuncream, TripAdvisor, Nov 2011
The apartments are a good size and you have everything you need including an ironing board. The lower rooms are a bit close to the road. Only a problem when sat outside a rush hour. It's along walk down to the beach and other amenities but over all it is a clean well looked after hotel in a quite [sic] spot.
– Duffers_inc, TripAdvisor, Oct 2011