Amsterdam: Two Night Mini-Cruise For Two With Day In The City for £94 from DFDS Seaways (Up to 41% Off)
- Cruise ferry company departing from Newcastle
- Casino, cinema, restaurants, bars, and shopping on-board
- Live entertainment provided
- Mini-cruise departing Newcastle
- Approximately five hours in Amsterdam city
- Two nights in en-suite cabin
- Return coach transfers to central Amsterdam from terminal
Must book by 27 August 2012.
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
As of 18:30 on 17th August bookings are temporarily suspended due to a technical error.
Booking required online at www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/groupon/newcastle-amsterdam-minicruise-groupon-offer.
Bookings are non-cancellable and non-amendable.
Check-in from 3pm-4.30pm; ferry departs 5pm. Ferry departs Amsterdam at 5.30pm; arrives in Newcastle at 9am.
Valid for 2 berth outside cabin.
DFDS Seaways terms and conditions apply: dfdsseaways.co.uk
Original value based on travel between 26 and 28 August 2012 plus mandatory fuel surcharge per person. Limited availability for these dates.
Original value verified 26 July 2012 at 10.37am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Linking Newcastle to the canals, cafes, and bicycles that line Amsterdam's streets, DFDS Seaways provides easy entrance to the laidback treasures of the Dutch capital. The city sprawls over a network of scenic waterways, where leafy banks intersect with historic districts and cultural quarters packed with intimate cafes and all manner of unusual amusements.
Amsterdam it with today's Groupon from DFDS Seaways:
£94 for a two night mini-cruise for two departing from Newcastle
In an outside cabin, with approximately five hours' free time in Amsterdam city
Short-hauling it in majestic style, the DFDS Seaways vessel spreads a buoyant bounty of eateries, retail outlets, and entertaining diversions across elegant decks. An international variety of buffet and à la carte treats can be sampled at the ship’s clutch of restaurants, while elsewhere, three well-stocked bars offer patrons an alternative refreshment from the brusque sea air on the open decks. During the evening, the Columbus Club offers live music, while a cinema and chic casino offer additional opportunities for on-board leisure.
Cross the famous canal bridges into the heart of the city before dropping into the Museum district for a quick peek at a Vemeer or Rembrandt in the 19th century halls of the Rijksmuseum. If beer is your tipple, take a brief stroll to one of the nation's most famous breweries where engaging tour guides provide plenty of insight into Holland's much-vaunted beer-making process. Similarly flavourful experiences can be had at one of the city’s celebrated pancake houses, or you can feast your eyes upon the Dam Square, where a 15th century Gothic church sizes up against the neoclassical grandeur of the Royal Palace.
- Check-in on-board between 3pm and 4.30pm on day one
- Ship departs North Shields, Newcastle at 5pm
- One night sailing, arrives at the Ijmuiden terminal, Holland at approx. 9.30am CET
- First coach to Amsterdam city centre departs at 9.45am to arrive at approximately 10.15am
- Approximately five hours free time in Amsterdam
- Coaches depart Amsterdam between 3pm and 4pm
- Ship departs Ijmuiden terminal at 5.30pm CET
- One night sailing, arriving back at Newcastle at around 9am on day three
Car: The ferry port is located in North Shields, around a 20-minute drive from Newcastle, just off the A187.
If looking for a true taste of Amsterdam, keep an eye out for street vendors selling the local speciality of salted herring fillet.
DFDS SeawaysSee The Fine Print for location