Prague: One to Six Night Stay For Two With Dinner, Wine, and Breakfast from £79 at the 4* Diplomat Hotel Prague (Up to 66% Off)
- Contemporary 4* hotel
- Variety of restaurants including a sushi bar and informal cafe
- Full gym and wellness suite
- Hairdressing and beauty services available on-site
- Metro links nearby and roughly 30 minute walk to Prague castle
- Around 8km from Prague Airport
- Superior double room
- Glass of wine each on arrival
- Three course set menu meal served on one evening of choice
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Use of fitness suite
- Wi-Fi access in lobby and internet access in room
Limit 1 per two people. May buy multiple to extend length of stay.
Booking required by phone: +420 296 559 169 or by email: email@example.com.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Modifications must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival and are subject to availability.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine option.
3 course set menu meal available on 1 night of choice only, served in hotel’s Café Klimt.
1 child between 0 and 3 may stay free of charge in a cot provided.
1 child between 4 and 11 may stay for a surcharge of €12 per night.
1 child between 12 and 17 may stay for a surcharge of €35 per night. Extra bed price includes breakfast.
Max 3 people per room.
Flights and transfers not included.
Original values based on stay between 18 and 21 September 2012. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified 7 June 2012 at 4pm.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Quietly ensconced in the diplomatic quarter to the west of the River Vltava, the four star Diplomat Hotel makes a charming base from which to explore the medieval streets, hip hangouts, and intriguing museums of the ‘city of a hundred spires’. Juxtaposing medieval majesty with cosmopolitan shopping, the Czech capital heart features a series of elegant stone bridges and squares filled with exuberant street performances.
Have a Bohemian holiday with today's Groupon from Diplomat Hotel Prague. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a superior double room with a three course meal on one night, breakfast each morning, and glass of wine each on arrival
- £79 for a one night stay (Up to 50% off)
- £119 for a two night stay (Up to 57% off)
- £155 for a three night stay (Up to 60% off)
- £179 for a four night stay (Up to 65% off)
- £219 for a five night stay (Up to 66% off)
- £259 for a six night stay (Up to 66% off)
Set on the peaceful west bank of Prague, this sleek hotel dresses its four star facilities in modern styles and fine furnishings. The Diplomat Hotel Prague indulges gourmets with a delectable spread of four restaurants, which use local produce where possible and plate up treats ranging from Czech delicacies to freshly made sushi. A niftily equipped fitness suite is on offer to stretch legs in style, as well a full wellness centre which boasts sumptuous salt steam baths, warming saunas, a full menu of treatments, and other soothing delights. When not helping guests to let their hair down, the hotel gussies them up with stylists and manicurists available upon request, while an on-site jewellery and souvenir shop is also available to give evenings out an added dash of glamour.
Get things moving by taking a wander to Prague’s Public Transport Museum, which parks up its collection of vehicles, documents, and historic photographs in an expertly preserved tram depot. Elsewhere, discover the real rhythm of the city with a trip to the Prague Metronome, and scale its plinth to examine the enormous pendulum and take in outstanding views over the centre. Once you're into the swing of things, take the trip down to the famous Charles Bridge, where the 14th century stones play host to regular painters, musicians, and street vendors, and vibrantly exemplify Prague’s Bohemian heritage.
- Superior double room with en suite, satellite TV, a DVD player, minibar, data-port connection, and tea and coffee-making facilities
- Glass of wine each served on arrival
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Three course set menu meal served in Café Klimt on one night
- Full access to the fitness suite
- Access to internet in the room and Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby
Flights: Low cost flights are available from Luton, London Gatwick, Glasgow, Cardiff, Manchester, and Birmingham.
Airport: Prague Ruzyně Airport is roughly 8km from the hotel.
Car hire: Choice of operators available at Prague Ruzyně Airport or in the Prague area.
Those with an eye for unusual architecture should pop by the Rašínovo nábřeží to get a snap of the Dancing House, which was originally named after its resemblance to famous soft-shoeing duo Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
TripAdvisors awarded the Diplomat Hotel a super 4/5 stars. While opinions regarding housekeeping varied, reviewers are keen to praise access to public transport, the comfortable rooms, and helpful personnel.
I had a wonderful stay at the diplomat [sic], thanks to the friendly staff. The hotel is good and the rooms are very spacious. The breakfast was good. near to all transport methods available.
– adityashekhada, TripAdvisor, May 2012
Very nice hotel....rooms are in very good condition with excellent pricing. The staff are friendly and pleasant! Enjoyed the breakfast and the room service dinner I ordered. Highly recommended...excellent value.
– RugbyOz2011, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012