Foodies Festival: Tickets For Two or Four from £9 at Choice of Six Locations (Up to 60% Off)
- Food festivals running throughout the UK
- Cuisine from around the globe
- Wine and premium cocktails
- Range of music and entertainment available
- Day tickets for two or four
- Cooking displays from Michelin-starred chefs
- Meal samples from a range of top British retailers
- Park locations in London, Edinburgh, Cheshire, Bristol, Oxford, and Brighton
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people.
May buy multiple as gifts.
No booking necessary.
Valid at Brighton Hove Lawns; Tatton Park, Cheshire; Bristol Harbourside; Inverleith Park, Edinburgh; Battersea Park, London; or South Parks, Oxford.
Valid for one day admission only.
Valid on option purchased only.
Original value based on full adult rate.
Original values verified 24 April 2012 at 3.44pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Music is the food of love, but those who love food find they don't love having music as food for their love of food, preferring more food. Twist tongues with today's Groupon from the Foodies Festival. Choose from the following options:
Tickets for two
Choice of six locations
- £9 for admission at Brighton Hove Lawns on 25, 26, or 27 May 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £9 for admission Tatton Park, Cheshire on 6, 7, ot 8 July 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £9 for admission at Bristol Harbourside on 13, 14, or 15 July 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £9 for admission at Inverleith Park, Edinburgh on 10, 11, or 12 August 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £13 for admission at Battersea Park, London on 17, 18, or 19 August 2012 (Up to 57% off)
- £9 for admission at South Parks, Oxford on 25, 26, or 27 August 2012 (Up to 55% off)
Tickets for four
Choice of six locations
- £16 for admission at Brighton Hove Lawns on 25, 26, or 27 May 2012 (Up to 60% off)
- £16 for admission Tatton Park, Cheshire on 6, 7, or 8 July 2012 (Up to 60% off)
- £16 for admission at Bristol Harbourside on 13, 14, or 15 July 2012 (Up to 60% off)
- £16 for admission at Inverleith Park, Edinburgh on 10, 11, or 12 August 2012 (Up to 60% off)
- £24 for admission at Battersea Park, London on 17, 18, or 19 August 2012 (Up to 60% off)
- £16 for admission at South Parks, Oxford on 25, 26, or 27 August 2012 (Up to 60% off)
About Foodies Festival
From the excited sizzle of Michelin-starred and TV chefs to delicate piles of artisan cakes, Foodies Festival celebrates an edible world of epicurean delights. Each hour of the festival day is stuffed with a mix of demonstration, inspiration, and exhibition, as the seasoned scents of local grub and global cuisines billow through park locations across the country. The Cooking for Kids theatre aspires to inspire tomorrow's chefs, while today's aficionados can touch up skills at one of the masterclasses. The fine efforts of local farmers will be on show at the produce market, and a World Food Pagoda will offer a showcase of tasty treats hailing from locations ranging from Paris to Phuket.
About the Event
Heading into the leafy reaches of their chosen park, customers can learn a trick or two with a range of cooking displays, before picking up samples from some of the country’s finest food retailers, or just sit back to enjoy some of the live music and entertainment which runs throughout the day. With a host of prestigious guest chefs invited to flaunt their skills in the kitchen, the event is a chance for hob hotshots and high-frying feast-makers to pick up tips from the pros.
- Families welcome
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Open from 10am or 11am, depending on location and day; ends at 7pm
- Find information on opening times here
Foodies FestivalSee The Fine Print for location