Sardinia: Three, Five, or Seven Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and One Dinner from £195; or With Half Board from £235 at the 4* Geovillage (Up to 45% Off)
- 4* wellbeing and sports resort
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Wellness centre with Turkish baths, sauna, and whirlpool
- Tennis courts and indoor pool
- Three restaurants available in summer months
- Located just outside Olbia
- Standard double en-suite room
- Use of wellness spa (one entry per person, per day)
- Free use of tennis and fitness centre, and swimming pools
- Daily breakfast and dinner on first night
- Or half board option of daily dinner and breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: +39 078955 4039 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking line opens Mon-Fri 9am-6pm local time.
15 day cancellation or modification policy.
July bookings incur €18 per room per night supplement; August bookings incur €25 per room per night supplement. 3 night stays valid for September only.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for stay in standard double room.
Breakfast-only stays include dinner on first night. Half-board stays include daily breakfast and dinner. Drinks not included.
Children 0-4 years can stay for free. Children aged 5-15 can stay for €15 with breakfast or €20 half board per person per night supplement (Jun and Sep); or €20 with breakfast or €25 with half board per person per night supplement (Jul and Aug). Max 2 children per room.
Flights and airport transfers not included.
Original value based on online rate.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Bursting with holiday activity, the four-star Geovillage resort sports a wide variety of facilities a short drive from the glittering port of Olbia. The town is part of an island famous for its ancient origins, modern glamour, and a wealth of natural attractions, particularly its Costa Smeralda, or Emerald Coast. This exclusive north-eastern area of Sardinia is just a drive away and boasts picture-perfect stretches of powdery sand that beg for sunbathing.
Uncover an island jewel with today's Groupon from Geovillage. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a standard double room with continental breakfast each morning and dinner on the first night and access to the wellness and fitness facilities
- £195 for three night stay for two from 1 to 30 September (Up to 42% off)
- £299 for five night stay for two from 1 June to 30 September (Up to 45% off)
- £409 for seven night stay for two from 1 June to 30 September (Up to 40% off)
Half board stay for two
In a standard double room with daily dinner and continental breakfast, and access to the wellness and fitness facilities
- £235 for three night stay for two from 1 to 30 September (Up to 42% off)
- £389 for five night stay for two from 1 June to 30 September (Up to 42% off)
- £549 for seven night stay for two from 1 June to 30 September (Up to 37% off)
A four-star resort with pristine wellness and sporting facilities, the vast expanse of Geovillage is bursting with indoor and outdoor activity. Far-reaching gardens support tennis courts and a 50-metre outdoor pool is open from June to September, with a 25-metre indoor pool open all year round. Meanwhile, the 'Aqua Area' Wellness Path soothes bodies with Turkish baths, a whirpool, sauna, and tropical showers. Guests can intersperse intensive relaxation with al-fresco Mediterranean dining, taking their pick from three restaurants, and making the most of poolside seats during the summer months.
Head north along the coastal road to Pitrizza for sparkling sandy beaches and the protected area of the Maddalena Archipelago National Park. Alternatively, swim south to San Teodoro, and lie back to enjoy the quiet of a peaceful area resplendent in calm waters and a lack of crowds. Back on land, head into Olbia itself to find the Romanesque church of San Simplicio in the historic centre, as well as a scattering of traditional restaurants. Or, take a day trip up the coast to Saint Teresa di Gallura, a pretty village where you can sample local delicacies such as ravioli alla gallurese and the region's own fish soup.
- Standard double en-suite room
- Satellite TV, phone, mini bar, and safe in room
- Daily continental breakfast with dinner on first night with with breakfast-only option
- Daily continental breakfast and dinner every evening with half board options
- One access per day for each guest to the 'Aqua Area' wellness path with sauna, Turkish bath, tropical showers, whirlpool, and relaxation room with tea infusion
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities, tennis courts and swimming pools
- Free Wi-Fi
Flights: Regular flights operate from airports around the UK to the Italian mainland, with connections available to Olbia Airport on the island. Direct flights go to Alghero Airport which is approximately 140km from the resort.
Airport: Olbia Airport is approximately 9km or around 15 minutes' drive from Geovillage.
Car hire: Various companies operate from the airport.
Try some of the island's native specialities, such as bottarga made with mullet roe, the 'Sardinian caviar', or try a little mirto, liqueur made from wild myrtle.