West Wales: Two or Three Night Stay For Two With Breakfast from £119 at Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel (Up to 61% Off)
- Recently refurbished hotel in 300 year old coaching inn
- Winner in the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards 2011
- Traditional Welsh restaurant and bar lounge
- Brand-new leisure facilities
- Two or three night stay for two
- Individually decorated twin or double en suite room
- Traditional or continental breakfast each morning
- Full access to leisure facilities
- Under twos can stay for free
- Older children may stay for a supplement
- Upgrades to suite or family room available for supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 01239 710317 or e-mail: email@example.com. Non-refundable once confirmed. Check-in from 2pm-11pm; check-out from 7am-11am. Early check-in or late check-out will incur £20 surcharge. Children under 2 stay for free; £5 per night surcharge for cot if required. Children aged 2-16 can stay in room on sofa bed for £10pp per night surcharge; max 2 children per room. Upgrade to suite available for £30 per night supplement. Upgrade to family room (2 adults and 2 children) available for £40 per night supplement. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on online BAR. Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 10.32am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taking root in the medieval town of Newcastle Emlyn, the Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel provides a homely retreat with modern comforts between the unspoilt beauty of national parks and historical monoliths.
Dive into the valley with today's Groupon from Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
With breakfast and access to leisure facilities
• £119 for a two night stay (Up to 56% off)
• £159 for a three night stay (Up to 61% off)
Listed as a ‘Hotel of Distinction’ by Welsh Rarebits, Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel is comfortably placed within the historic confines of a 300 year old coaching inn. The recently refurbished establishment comes with 26 contemporary en suite bedrooms, all laden with a blend of subtle tones and comfortable furnishings. Respite can be found in the shape of a tipple or two in the hotel’s cosy bar, complete with soft loungers, while the Bwyty’r Bont Restaurant serves up an array of authentic Welsh fare for light lunches and elegant evening dinners. The guesthouse also boasts brand-new leisure facilities that include a well-equipped gym, a sauna, and a refreshing spa pool.
Make the roughly 30-minute drive to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and explore its seasonal wildlife, sandy beaches, and medieval monuments, before getting your kicks with water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, and diving. The hotel's position between several market towns including Lampeter and Cardigan offers plenty of winding streets to explore, while slightly further afield, attractions come in the shape of the Carreg Cennen Castle, or the Ceredigion Museum in Aberystwyth. After spending a day out and about, take a quiet stroll around quaint Newcastle Emlyn and stop off a traditional pub for an evening meal with a pint or two.
• Individually decorated twin or double room with en suite
• Rooms with flat screen television, direct dial telephone, and tea and coffee-making facilities
• Traditional or continental breakfast each morning
• Full access to hotel leisure facilities, including gym, sauna, and spa pool
• Children under 2 years old can stay for free
• Children aged 2-16 years old can stay for a supplement
• Upgrades to suite or family room available for a supplement
TripAdvisors award Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel a superb 4.5/5 stars. Reviewers write favourably of the peaceful atmosphere, comfortable rooms, and thoughtful staff.
A former coaching inn with character and charm. Recently refurbished to a good standard, what made our stay (group of 12) where [sic] the staff. They were friendly and provided a high standard of friendly service and great food. The rooms where light and cleaned to a high standard. I would have preferred a more powerful shower. A very pleasant little market town with the delights of Cardigan Bay close by ...
– elovabloke, TripAdvisor, Sep 2011