Gran Canaria: Two, Four, Five, Six, Seven, or Ten Night Stay For Two With Half Board and Spa Access from £134 at the 4* Hotel Roca Negra (Up to 57% Off)
- 4* coastal spa hotel
- Design integrated into the volcanic cliff side rocks
- Short walk from the beach
- International restaurant on-site
- Italian restaurant nearby
- Spa circuit with sauna, floatarium, Hammam
- Full gym suite and squash court
- Standard double room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Spa and gym access
- Use of car park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Expires 18 December 2012.
Limit 1 per 2 people.
Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: +34 928 898 009, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Modifications are subject to availability and must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
Half board includes breakfast and dinner each day.
1 infant aged 0-2 may stay in a cot free of charge.
Flights not included.
Original value based on stay between 2 July 2012 and 12 July 2012. Limited availability for these dates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 4.13pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lodged between the pebble beaches, volcanic headlands and sleepy fishing ports of Gran Canaria’s west coast, Hotel Roca Negra offers a breath of fresh sea air within driving distance of cosmopolitan Las Palmas.
Hit the beach with today's Groupon from Hotel Roca Negra. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a standard double room with half board and spa access
- £134 for a two night stay (Up to 57% off)
- £269 for a four night stay (Up to 53% off)
- £324 for a five night stay (Up to 54% off)
- £399 for a six night stay (Up to 53% off)
- £449 for a seven night stay (Up to 54% off)
- £669 for a ten night stay (Up to 52% off)
Built into the volcanic rock face of Agaete’s black cliffs, this coastal hotel matches its four-star conveniences with naturally-inspired decor and sweeping sea views. The Hotel Roca Negra pampers palates with its own Le Rubinie restaurant, which serves up an international variety of buffet and á la carte treats, while the nearby La Caleta eatery favours fine Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list. An on-site spa circuit makes a splash with a cyclonic shower, Roman bath, Finnish sauna, and other chilled-out facilities, and is energetically offset by a full gym suite and bouncy squash courts.
Go with the flow and take a sunny stroll to Agaete’s immaculate beaches, the natural seawater pools of which are ideal for afternoon bathing, while the Atlantic’s crystal-clear tides offer fine conditions for scuba divers. If hankering for a little more hustle and bustle, zip over to the capital of Las Palmas, where the delicate stained glasses of Santa Ana Cathedral may be enjoyed alongside contemporary art spaces, colourful eateries, and tireless nightlife in the historic Vegueta district. After partying hard, chill out with an afternoon in the nearby Tamadaba National Park, which populates its 7,539 hectares of wilderness with rainwater reservoirs, verdant woodlands, and various rare species of plant and birdlife.
- Standard double room en suite with bath, a sofa, a 32" flat screen television, and a minibar
- 15 m2 private garden
- Breakfast and dinner served each day
- Access to the spa circuit and gym suite for the duration of the stay
- Use of on-site car park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access