Rome: Two or Three Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Wine from £113 at Hotel Waldorf (Up to 43% Off)
- Quiet West Rome location, approx. 4km from Vatican City
- Nearby Metro links to central Rome attractions
- Elegant lounge bar
- Solarium terrace open from May to October
- 24-hour reception
- Wi-Fi available in selected areas
- Superior double room
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Bottle of wine
- Soft drinks on arrival
- Extra guest may stay in room for an additional €30 per night
Valid from 1 July to 31 August and 11 November to 27 December 2012 (Excl. Italian national and bank holidays).
Limit 1 per 2 people.
Limit 1 per stay.
Booking required by phone on: +39 06 6631841, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine option.
Includes buffet breakfast each from 7am-10am each morning.
Additional guest may stay with breakfast for a surcharge of €30 per night.
Child aged under 2 may stay free of charge in a cot.
Indoor parking available for a surcharge of €10 per day.
Flights and transfers not included.
Original values based on online booking system for stay between 14 and 16, or 13 and 16 July 2012.
Limited availability for these dates.
Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Snuggled in a peaceful patch of Rome’s west side, the Hotel Waldorf is a metro ride away from the iconic colonnades, candlelit trattorias, and chic shopping districts of The Eternal City.
Have a timeless trip with today's Groupon from Hotel Waldorf. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a superior double room with breakfast each morning, and a bottle of wine to share, and welcome soft drinks on arrival
- £113 for a two night stay (Up to 43% off)
- £159 for a three night stay (Up to 41% off)
Tucked away from the hubbub of the city centre, the Hotel Waldorf matches its calm environs with soft decor and a spread of chilled out facilities. An elegant lounge bar allows for evening relaxation and refined refreshment, while the solarium terrace pairs chilled drinks with the Mediterranean sun from May through to October. Ready and waiting 24-hours a day, the reception is always on hand to impart local wisdom, and is kitted out with two internet-ready computers, whereas Wi-Fi hotspots are dotted across the hotel’s common areas.
See Rome’s wild side with a sunset stroll through the 240 hectares of the nearby Regional Park of Pineto. Delving deeper into the city, make a stop at The Vatican Museums, which hide behind their ornate frontages a beauteous trove of Renaissance artworks, as well as a grandly dizzying spiral staircase. Similarly tasteful delights abound in the myriad cafes and eateries which line the streets, while shoes, hats, and handbags await shopaholics in the boutiques and outlets which make Rome one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Superior double room with en suite, a balcony, flat-screen TV, a minibar, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Bottle of wine to share
- Welcome soft drinks served on arrival
- Extra guest may stay for an extra €30 per night with breakfast
- Indoor parking available on request for an extra €10 per day
- Child aged under two can stay free of charge in a cot
Hotel Waldorf was rated 3.5/5 by TripAdvisors. While opinions varied on the hotel’s location and room sizes, many found the rooms comfortable and noted the staff and nearby public transport links.
Hotel rooms nicely furnished, good sized clean bathrooms. All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, deposit box, mini bar etc. Good breakfast, loads of choice. 5 mins to local metro and 15 mins into the city.
– trish6Galway, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
Bathrooms were clean, Service was prompt and good. The location is decent with the bus terminus and a metro station within walking distance.
– muthu_mohon, TripAdvisor, Dec 2011