Tunisia: Seven Night Half Board Stay For Two With Flights from £289 Per Adult at the 5* El Mouradi Hammamet (Up to 60% Off)
- 5* beachside hotel with extensive leisure facilities
- Three restaurants, Moorish café and disco bar on-site
- Close to Carthage Land theme park and Hammamet old town
- Up to two children can stay from £229 per child
- En suite double, triple or quadruple room
- Half board with breakfast and dinner each day
- Flights from London Gatwick or Heathrow included, or from Manchester for supplement
- Optional transfers
Valid for double adult occupancy only. Must purchase 2 adult price Groupons to complete booking or pay £100 surcharge for single occupancy. Up to 2 child vouchers may only be purchased with 2 adult vouchers. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 020 7392 8990. Bookings are non-cancellable. 21 day modification policy subject to availability and admin fee of £20. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday. Valid for stay in standard double, triple room, or quadruple with half board. Child must be aged 2 to 11. £59 supplement for children aged 0 to 2. Up to 2 child vouchers may be purchased for stay in same room as adults. Child price is for the first child only, please ask the tour operator at the time of booking for the price of a second child. Stay 1 to 7 June available for £100 per person supplement in additional to ‘7 to 30 June’ voucher price. Flights to Tunis-Carthage International Airport from London Gatwick or Heathrow included. Departures from Manchester airport to Enfidha airport available for £10 per person supplement. 20kg hold luggage allowance per person only. Return transfers included with selected options only. All-inclusive upgrades available for £19 per person per night in April and May, £25 per person per night in June. Original value based on hotel rack rate and low cost airline. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nested in the amiably-named Yasmine resort of Hammamet, this hotel flavours its stays with leisurely activities, an aroma of spas, and a scent of sandy sunbathing fun.
Have a sweet escape with today's Groupon at El Mouradi Hammamet from Just Sunshine. Choose from the following options:
Seven night stay for two adults
In an en suite double room
- £289 per person with return flights departing 14 to 30 April 2012 (Up to 32% off)
- £299 per person with return flights and transfers, departing 14 to 30 April 2012 (Up to 32% off)
- £319 per person with return flights departing 1 to 31 May 2012 (Up to 18% off)
- £329 per person with return flights and transfers, departing 1 to 31 May 2012 (up to 21% off)
- £399 per person with return flights departing 7 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 45% off)
- £409 per person with return flights and transfers, departing 7 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 45% off)
Seven night stay for children (must purchase in conjunction with 2 adult vouchers to complete booking)
In an en suite double room
- £229 per child with return flights departing 14 to 30 April 2012 (Up to 33% off)
- £239 per child with return flights and transfers, departing 14 to 30 April 2012 (Up to 35% off)
- £239 per child with return flights departing 1 to 31 May 2012 (Up to 23% off)
- £249 per child with return flights and transfers, departing 1 to 31 May 2012 (Up to 27% off)
- £289 per child with return flights departing 7 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £299 per child with return flights and transfers departing 7 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 56% off)
An alabaster bastion rising from the palm tree fringed coast, El Mouradi Hammamet provides entertainment for all ages with its five star seal of approval. The shoreline hotel has three outdoor pools, a covered pool and Jacuzzi, plus water-sports and beach volleyball nets to use in the sand. Other leisure facilities onsite include tennis and archery, with the health club providing state-of-the-art facilities to pump some iron in and a disco where guests can dance cares away. The thalassotherapy spa and beauty parlour take a more relaxed approach, and further indulgence can be found in one of the three restaurants and Moorish café.
Venture outside the hotel gates and walk the short 200m to Carthage Land for a whirling plethora of theme park rides, mazes, and fairground charms. A casino and skate park are also prominent attractions in the tourist town, and sunrays can be soaked up during a spot of golf on one of the nearby greens. A short drive will take you to the more traditional centre of Hammamet, with its winding streets and sandstone houses, where sweet-smelling jasmine souvenirs can be picked up in abundance.
- In a standard double, triple or quadruple room with en suite facilities
- Television, direct dial phone, air-conditioning, and hair dryer
- Half board stay, with breakfast and dinner each day
El Mouradi Hammamet, Yasmine Hammamet, 8050, Hammamet, Tunisia
Flights: Flights from London Gatwick or Heathrow airports to Tunis-Carthage International Airport Flights are included. Flights departing from Manchester airport are also available for a £10 supplement per person.
Airport: Tunis-Carthage International Airport is approximately 80km from the hotel, reachable in a 70 minute drive.
Car hire:Various operators are available in Hammamet.
El Mouradi Hammamet earned a warm 3/5 from TripAdvisors. While the décor and food split some opinions, guests praised the hotel’s staff and gave special mention to the location.
Hotel has a beautiful beach opposite the hotel, beach chairs are complimentary. The hotel is located close to everything: Medina, marine ...The food is excellent and has everything for breakfast and dinner.
– elabelgrad, TripAdvisor, Feb 2012
Like a palace, the rooms were better than average, and the staff would do anything to help you out! Very close to the lovely sandy beach, and the sea was very warm! Even in October.
– Amylambert123, TripAdvisor, Jan 2012
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Just SunshineHolidays to Tunisia
and Turkey .