Majorca: Four or Five Night All-Inclusive Stay For Two With Flights from £159 Per Person at the 4* OLA Club Maioris (Up to 32% Off)
- 4* resort hotel on the southern coast of the island
- Restaurant serving Majorcan, Spanish, and international fare
- Bar salon serving a range of cold snacks and drinks
- Tennis, mini golf, archery, mini golf, and other sports available
- Regular shuttle to nearby Palma
- Standard double room
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus snacks and drinks
- Return flights from Stansted to Palma Majorca
- Other departures available for a surcharge
Valid from 1 September to 22 October 2012 only.
Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking. Valid for double occupancy only.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required online via https://groupongetaways.wufoo.com/forms/kpx-travel-ltd-majorca.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for standard double room.
All-inclusive includes buffet meals of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cold snacks plus all hot and soft drinks, and locally-branded alcoholic drinks served from 10.30am-11pm.
Flights included; depart from London Stansted and arrive at Palma Majorca.
Includes hand luggage only (max. 10kg) per person. Hold luggage incurs surcharge.
Weight restrictions may vary depending on carrier, confirm on booking.
Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Supplements may apply if specific days get over booked.
Flights from Bournemouth, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, and East Midlands available for a surcharge of £40-£66 per person; subject to availability. Airport transfers not included.
Original value based on stays between 9 to 14 and 25 to 30 September; 3 to 8 and 16 to 21 October 2012. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified 26 July 2012 at 10.37am.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tucked inshore from the lapping Balearic waves, the OLA Club Maioris offers a laidback base from which to discover the temperate beaches, historical secrets, and vibrant artistic heritage of sunny Majorca. This popular island combines a wealth of resorts, parks, and golf clubs with naturally paradisiacal landscapes and scenic bays which abound with fresh seafood. Built around a sparkling harbour, the capital of Palma delights with its castle, cathedral, and 14th century palace, while, by night, its streets light up with bars, clubs, and other partying hotspots.
Get a taste for island life with today's Groupon at the 4* OLA Club Maioris from KPX TRAVEL. Choose from the following options:
Four night all-inclusive stay for two
In a standard double room with return flights
- £289 per person for arrivals between 1 and 19 September 2012 (Up to 30% off)
- £219 per person for arrivals between 20 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 32% off)
- £189 per person for arrivals between 1 and 10 October 2012 (Up to 26% off)
- £159 per person for arrivals between 11 and 22 October 2012 (Up to 32% off)
Five night all-inclusive stay for two
In a standard double room with return flights
- £329 per person for arrivals between 1 and 19 September 2012 (Up to 30% off)
- £259 per person for arrivals between 20 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 23% off)
- £219 per person for arrivals between 1 and 10 October 2012 (Up to 19% off)
- £179 per person for arrivals between 11 and 22 October 2012 (Up to 31% off)
Snuggled within a woodland idyll, this coastal hotel matches its clement locale with a diverting list of four star facilities and elegant details. The OLA Club Maioris treats taste buds to a little sunshine with a mixture of Spanish and international bites at its restaurant, while the chilled bar salon serves up cold snacks and an array of soft drinks and tipples. Catering to competitive streaks, the palm-studded environs play host to sporting options including tennis, mini golf, and archery, while daily entertainment keeps evenings on target for fun.
Warm up for leisurely afternoons with a 6km pootle to the glistening sands of Playa de Palma, where splash-tastic water sports can be enjoyed alongside a promenade lined with boutiques, bars, and al fresco restaurants. Drifting up the coast to Palma’s beachside capital, stop off at the stunning mansion of Can Marques, which retains 14th century fixtures, alongside Baroque details, Gothic arches, and regular exhibitions of contemporary art. Move from palatial grandeur to Moorish relics and trace the crumbling parameters of the old city wall and its 12th century stones which will lead adventurers to the green splendour of Porta d’es Camp park.
- Standard double room with en suite, furnished balcony, satellite TV, and air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day with Spanish and international options, plus cold snacks and soft or alcoholic drinks
Flights: Return flights from London Stansted to Palma Majorca are included.
Airport: Palma Majorca Airport is located roughly 18km from the hotel.
Car hire: Choice of operators available at Palma Majorca or in the Puig de Ros area.
Majorca boasts over four million olive and almond trees, so be sure to sample some fresh treats before jetting out.
The Ola Club Maioris was rated 3.5/5 by TripAdvisors. Though opinions varied on food and décor, visitors complimented the staff and level of housekeeping.
Brilliant holiday. Same staff as last year - they are brilliant. Hotel is in a quiet part of town - but you wont want to leave the hotel anyway!!! Its great.
– shellie a, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012
Rooms were a bit dated but very clean. Hotel is run extremely efficiently, food was lovely-especially breakfast!
– lyncu, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012
KPX TravelTravel the