France and Spain: Seven Night 4* Self-Catering Stay For Up to Five or Seven from £99 at Choice of Up to 17 Resorts (Up to 55% Off)
- 4* family resorts
- Variety of restaurants and cafes
- Swimming pools with water slides and lazy rivers
- Baby-sitting and bike hire
- Self-catering stay for families of up to five or seven people
- Two or three bedroom holiday home with decking, barbeque and fully equipped kitchen
- Duvets, duvet covers, pillows and pillow slips provided
- Daily kids’ clubs available
Valid 28 April to 28 September 2012. (Excl. 30 June to 31 August 2012).
Limit 1 per group (up to 5 or 7 people). Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0800 973 040 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-cancellable and non-refundable once booked.
Valid for two adults (26 and older) and up to three or five children. Excludes resort tax of €1.5 per person per day (over 12s only). £80 deposit payable on arrival, refundable upon departure.
For stays with nights partially outside of date option chosen a surcharge will apply; enquire for details.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
La Pachacaid and La Sirene available for all dates, please see individual resort websites for specific availability for other resorts
Valid for stay in Mercure mobile home, 3 bed holiday home, or 3 bed Cordelia mobile home
Flights and transfers not included.
Discounts available with Brittany Ferries via KelAir Campotel.
Original value based on resort rack rate.
Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
From the ooh la la Atlantic breezes of Brittany and the Bay of Biscay to far-reaching shores on the Costa Brava, Kel Air Campotel pitches many a sunny spot on the Franco-Spanish coastlines. Sandy footprints can lead back from sweeping golden beaches and beautiful caves, while wetsuits show tell-tale signs of surf-sure expeditions. Inland vineyards and Riviera routes make for many a cycling or hiking trek, while tipples and gastronomy delights await in local restaurants on the cobbles.
Get a taste of summer with today's Groupon from Kel Air Campotel. Choose from the following options:
Seven night stay for up to five
In a mobile home
- £99 for stays from 28 April to 25 May 2012 (Up to 39% off)
- £157 for stays from 26 May to 1 June 2012 (Up to 52% off)
- £195 for stays from 2 to 16 June 2012 (Up to 51% off)
- £230 for stays from 17 to 22 June 2012 (Up to 49% off)
- £267 for stays from 23 to 29 June 2012 (Up to 51% off)
- £110 for stays from 1 to 28 September 2012 (Up to 55% off)
Seven night stay for up to seven
In a three bed holiday home
- £149 for stays from 28 April to 25 May 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £225 for stays from 26 May to 1 June 2012 (Up to 50% off)
- £239 for stays from 2 to 15 June 2012 (Up to 54% off)
- £365 for stays from 16 to 22 June 2012 (Up to 41% off)
- £419 for stays from 23 to 29 June 2012 (Up to 41% off)
- £189 for stays from 1 to 28 September 2012 (Up to 43% off)
Equipped for both relaxation and summery frolics, these four-star camping resorts match the family-based fun of a campsite with a splendid array of facilities on the fringes of the French and Spanish coasts. Each site boasts its own spread of sporting and leisure facilities, the scopes of which appeal to both kids and grown-ups, and include swimming pools, waterslides, and other nifty features. A tempting variety of restaurants and takeaways cater to dining families at each resort, while cafes and bars are available for adults looking for some alone time. Daily kids’ club activities provide fun and inclusive distractions for holidaying youngsters.
- Choice of 17 resorts
- Two bedroomed Mercure for five people or three bedroomed Holiday Home, or three bedroomed Cordelia mobile home for seven people with decking, bed linen, and air conditioning at selected resorts only
- Access to on-site features including swimming pools, waterslides, and sports facilities
- Daily kids’ club activities available
- Bike hire available for supplement
La Dune des Sables
Pointe St. Gilles
Domaine des Ormes
La Grande Métairie
Flights: A number of low cost airlines operate flights to airports across France and Spain from UK destinations. Those heading to French resorts around the Bay of Biscay can fly to La Rochelle or Brodeaux, with departures available from Edinburgh, Manchester, Cardiff and London’s Heathrow, Gatwick, and City.
Ferries: Ferries are available from Dover to Calais or Eurotunnel options can also be used to cross the channel.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airports.
Many of the resorts have evening entertainment and kids club facilities, so pick up a brochure pre-travel to plan your family time.
Of the 17 campsites, 11 have been reviewed by TripAdvisors, with ratings ranging between 3-4/5 stars.
We had a really great week's holiday here. The kids loved it with plenty of activities for them. The park feels very safe and secure so you can really relax.
– Markybritt (reviewing Domaine des Ormes), TripAdvisor, Jan 2012
Immaculate campsite, great facilities including excellent swimming pools, parks and a decent bar. Lovely setting in grounds of old French country house with well kept gardens and good plots for caravans.
– Oewg (reviewing Sequoia Parc), TripAdvisor, Jan 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
KelAir CampotelFamily holidays in
France and Spain .