Marrakech: Two to Seven Night All-Inclusive Stay For Two With Spa Access from £199 at the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina (Up to 53% Off)
- Contemporary hotel designed by architect Imaad Rhamouni
- Spa and four swimming pools
- Restaurants with Moroccan fare
- Sports courts
- Set in exotic gardens
- Roughly a 10 minute drive from the city centre
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- Welcome pack with bottle of wine, cold towels and mint tea
- Daily hammam spa treatment
- 30-minute massage each with three or four night stays
- 50-minute massage each with five, six and seven night stays
- Shuttle to Medina until 11.30pm
- 7 night option also includes Rhassoul wrap treatment each
- Bar open 10am-11.30pm
Limit 1 per 2 people.
May buy multiple to extend stay.
Booking required by phone: 00 212 524 45 98 23 or 00212 524 45 98 24 or, email: email@example.com.
Non-refundable once confirmed. 15 day modification policy.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
Excludes 19.8 MAD city tax per person per night.
All inclusive stay includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus drinks.
30-minute massage each included with 3 or 4 night options only.
50-minute massage each included with 5, 6, and 7 night options only.
7 night option includes Rhassoul wrap treatment each.
Welcome pack features bottle of wine in room, Moroccan mint tea, and cold towels.
Medina shuttle runs at fixed times and must be booked in advance.
Children under 2 stay for free. Children under 12 can stay for €30 supplement per child per night (including all meals). Max. 2 children per room.
Flights and transfers not included.
Original value based on online rate for stay between 25-31 July 2012, subject to limited availability.
Valid for option purchased only.
Original values verified on 20 June 2012 at 1.36pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
An oasis of calm in the round-the-clock bustle of Marrakech, Kenzi Club Agdal Medina sits imperially on the city outskirts. Belying its ‘Red City’ nickname, the Moroccan capital's dusty terracotta backdrop is fronted by a rainbow of cobalt blues and lush greens. The souks of the old medina whip up a magical whirling circus of woven carpets and leather goods, while snake charmers and spice merchants compete for attention in a space that buzzes with other-worldly activity.
Awaken your senses with today's Groupon from Kenzi Club Agdal Medina . Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a double en-suite room with all meals and drinks, spa access, and a welcome pack
- £199 for two night stay (Up to 49% off)
- £299 for a three night stay with a 30-minute massage (Up to 53% off)
- £389 for a four night stay with a 30-minute massage (Up to 53% off)
- £499 for a five night stay with a 50-minute massage (Up to 53% off)
- £589 for a six night stay with a 50-minute massage (Up to 53% off)
- £689 for a seven night stay with a 50-minute massage and rhassoul treatment (Up to 52% off)
Rising out of a garden filled with the fruits of olive, palm and citrus trees, the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina welcomes visitors with a modern façade strongly influenced by traditional Moroccan. The chic design, by architect Imaad Rhamouni, style continues into the hotel's interior, while leisurely opportunities are actively afforded by tennis, basketball and volleyball courts. Four swimming pools welcome floating and toe-dipping, while a comprehensive spa comes complete with a sensory room, hammam and treatment options. Guests looking to fuel up after taxing days spent in the spa can be amply satisfied in the restaurant, where tables heave with a colourful array of cuisine such as couscous, tagines, fresh fruit and fish.
Hop on the hotel’s shuttle bus and head to the city centre, taking in take in the quick pulse of Marrakech at the city’s central market place, the Djemaa el-Fna. Watch this energetic square as day slips to night from a rooftop café while you make the most of a Moroccan mint tea. For a break from the busy market scene, make tracks to the relative calm of the late-19th century Bahia Palace, which artfully encapsulates Islamic and Moroccan design and features two acres of gardens blooming with orange and banana trees. These traditional sights are offset by the more modern parts of the city, where chic restaurants and a burgeoning art scene await exploration.
- Double room with balcony and en-suite bathroom
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- Welcome pack in room with bottle of wine, Moroccan mint tea, and cold towels
- Spa access for daily Hammam treatment
- Three and four night stay options include 30-minute massage each
- Five and six night stay options include 50-minute massage each
- Seven night stay option includes 50-minute massage and Rhassoul wrap spa treatment each
Flights: Airlines operate to Marrakech from London Stansted, Gatwick and Manchester.
Airport: Menara airport is less than 10km from the hotel, approximately a 15 minute drive.
Car hire:Choice of operators are available at the airport.
It's considered illegal to take Moroccan currency out of the country, so leave present-buying until the last minute to get rid of any linger Dirham.
The Kenzi Club received 4/5 from TripAdvisors. While opinions varied on the surrounding area and food, reviewers generally praised the service as well as the hotel’s décor and facilities.
Despite probably being too old for it, we had a great time on the kids slides too! Great location away from the centre, but very easy to get a taxi in. Also, had a lovely massage in the spa, which is very relaxing.
– CAS063, TripAdvisor, Jun 2012
The hotel staff were lovely, helpful and good for advice on local things. The pool was great and as I had a knee injury and couldn't swim I relished the lovely cabanas around the pool so lazed around on that....sooo comfy!
– jetseta, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012