Snowdonia: Two Night Stay For Two With Dinner for £129 at Lodge Hotel (Up to 57% Off)
- Country lodge, on the edge of Snowdonia National Park
- Contemporary British restaurant
- Cosy lounge bar
- Standard double room
- Three course dinner served on the first night
- Free bottle of wine if ordering two course meal on second night of stay
- One child under 10 may stay for an £25 per child supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 01492 660766. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am. Three course set menu dinner must be taken on first night. Drinks not included. Complementary bottle of wine available when ordering a main course and 1 other course on the second night. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine. Max. 1 child under 10 may stay for a £25 per night supplement. Original value based on online BAR. Original values verified 28 May 2012 at 9.35am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Watched over by the green peaks of the Carneddau Mountains, The Lodge Hotel Conwy provides a snug hideaway near the dramatic landscapes, historic ruins, and beachside communities of the Snowdonia area.
Wake up in Wales with today's Groupon from Lodge Hotel.
£129 for a two night stay for two (Up to 57% off)
In a standard double room with a three course dinner on the first night
Marrying homely interiors with enchanting rural surrounds, this laidback hotel’s family-run team offers a spread of warmly rusticated delights. The Lodge Hotel Conwy refuels travellers with robust British cuisine at Bradleigh’s restaurant, where a tempting menu is accompanied by a list of fine wines at the adjoining lounge bar. Gracing each room with scenic views, the lodge style accommodation comprises of a variety of cosy and well-furnished suites, while picnic tables and a beer garden allow for outdoorsy recreation each afternoon.
Cross into the past with a 15 minute pootle to the medieval walls of Conwy, the stoic firmaments of which look out over the town’s 13th castle and distinctive bridges. Rather more altitudinous views can be enjoyed with trip to the slopes of Snowdon, the scenic heights of which may be taken in either on foot or from the comfort of a carriage on the Snowdon Mountain Railway, which runs to the very summit. But be sure to head back to the coast to make a splash in the Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno; strolling to the pier to admire the Great Orme headland before popping into a local cafe for fresh fish and chips.
• Standard double room with garden views, en suite, television, and tea and coffee making facilities
• Three course meal on the first night from the set menu in Bradleigh’s restaurant
• Free bottle of house wine if ordering a main course and one other course in Bradleigh’s restaurant on the second night
• One child aged under 10 may stay for a £25 per night supplement
The Lodge Conwy received 4/5 stars from users on TripAdvisor.
Just got back home after spending two nights at The Lodge, can only say that the staff and owner are all very friendly. Food was excellent evening meal and breakfast where both most enjoyable.
– dippydegg, TripAdvisor, April 2012
A beautiful location in the Conwy River valley with great views close to beautiful village of Betws-y-Coed and the town of Conwy, where we toured the fabulous medieval [sic] village and castle. The proprietor and staff were most pleasant and provided assistance with great sightseeing ideas in the area.
– MarkD1952, TripAdvisor, September 2011