London: One to Three Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Three-Course Meal from £129 at the 4* MIC Hotel (Up to 48% Off)
- Boutique-style 4* hotel close to Euston and Kings Cross stations
- Stylish restaurant awarded the 2012 AA Dinner Award
- Environmental policies for a sustainable stay
- TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence award
- Superior double room with en suite TV, and Wi-Fi
- Full English breakfast each day
- Three-course evening meal on first night of stay
- Valid for weekend stay or August Bank Holiday stay
Valid 13 August to the 30 December 2012 only. (Excl. 15 Sept 2012)
Valid at weekends or 27-28 August stay only.
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0207 380 0001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are non-cancellable, once confirmed.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
Valid for stay in Wesley deluxe double or twin room with breakfast.
Includes 3-course dinner from à la carte menu on first night only.
Original value based on stays between 28 September 2012 and 1 October 2012, and most expensive menu options. Limited availability for these dates.
Original values verified 30 July 2012 at 1.11pm.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
As the capital city and cultural mixing pot, London is brimming with museums and galleries, nightlife and shopping streets, all within easy reach of the centrally located MIC Hotel.
Take it all in with today's Groupon from MIC Hotel. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a superior en suite double room with breakfast each morning and three course dinner on the first night
- £129 for a one night stay (Up to 37% off)
- £199 for a two night stay (Up to 44% off)
- £259 for a three night stay (Up to 48% off)
With multiple awards to its name, this four star hotel boasts a boutique setting just a hop, skip, and a jump from Euston and Kings Cross stations. The hotel’s centre, the Atrium, is a high-ceilinged heart filled with a bar and cafe brewing Fairtrade and specialist coffees. The restaurant sits adjacent to it, showcasing menus awarded the 2012 AA Dinner Award, while environmental policies support sustainable stays. The chic accommodation continues to impress, and holds a 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Once the tourist tick boxes such as Buckingham Palace and the statuesque Horse Guards Parade have been ticked off, get your shop on with a gander through the designer and department stores of Oxford Street. For an alternative retail experience, take a stroll north of the hotel to Camden and wander round the famed Stables market for quirky fashions and gifts. Take the tube or a bus straight down to the river and promenade along the historic Embankment, or hop on one of the many river boats to see the likes of St Pauls and Tower Bridge from a different perspective.
- Superior double room with en suite, LCD TV, Wi-Fi, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Three course dinner from à la carte menu on first night
Airports: London Luton connects to St Pancras train station, while connections from Stansted go to Liverpool Street station, and from Gatwick to London Bridge or Victoria.
Train: Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras mainline stations are a few minutes’ walk from the hotel for connections to destinations across the UK and the Eurostar for international routes.
Road: The hotel lies off the A501 on Euston Street.