Portugal: Seven or Fourteen Night Surfing Stay With Tuition, Breakfast, and Transfers from £199 at Marleys Ericeira (Up to 55% Off)
- Guesthouse and surf school in the only World Surfing Reserve in Europe
- Located a few streets back from the Ericeria beachfront
- Garden and terrace with BBQ, TV lounge and laundry room
- Communal kitchen and Wi-Fi
- Around 40 minutes from Lisbon
- Seven or fourteen night stay in 4 or 6 bed dorm
- Includes five or ten day surfing course with equipment hire
- Breakfast daily
- Use of guesthouse facilities
- Return transfers from Lisbon airport or Oriente train station
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple.
Must call +351 917 814414 to provisionally reserve date before purchasing Groupon.
Booking required by email via email@example.com.
7 day cancellation policy from purchasing Groupon.
Check-in from midday; check-out by midday.
Valid for stay in 4 or 6 bed dorm only.
Must be 8 or older. Under 18s must have written parental consent.
Must be able to swim minimum 50 metres, and be of reasonable fitness. Must inform Marleys of any medical conditions.
All participants must complete enrolment form/signed disclaimer before commencing surf lessons.
Flights not included.
Return transfers from Lisbon airport or Lisbon Oriente train station included. Transfers between midnight and 6am incur €10 supplement per person.
Original value based on online rack rate.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Hanging ten a few sandy steps back from the beachfront, Marleys Ericeria makes the most of its World Surfing Reserve location as a combined guesthouse and surf-school. The fishing town-cum-surfer’s haven of Ericeria stretches along 11km of golden Portuguese coastline, and regularly hosts the ASP World Tour Surf Championships. Nightlife, seafood-faring restaurants, and sun-speckled markets also make waves in the seaside hub, with the bright lights of Lisbon under an hour away.
Surf's up with today's Groupon from Marleys Ericeria. Choose from the following options:
Stay for one
In a shared 4 or 6 bed dorm with surfing course, daily breakfast, use of self-catering kitchen facilities, and return airport transfers
- £199 for a seven night stay with a five day surf course (Up to 55% off)
- £339 for a fourteen night stay with a ten day surf course (Up to 55% off)
West-facing to make the most of the sunset dipping into the Atlantic, Marleys is fringed with sunny balconies and a garden and terrace to relax on. The guesthouse boasts a homely feel with a TV room, library, and laundry room as well as a communal kitchen for self-catering ease. The garden often hosts sizzling barbeques, while Wi-Fi is available throughout the whole house.
Kitting-up with wetsuits and a surf-school rashie, students can head down to the beach for a daily lesson with a surf instructor. After some land-based instruction and safety tips, the group will take to the waves with the instructor paddling alongside them in each session. The lessons will cover all levels, starting with the basics and working towards goals of balance, before helping surfers catch a wave and show off newly learnt moves.
- In a shared 4 or 6 bed dorm
- Inclusive surf course (seven night stay with five day course; fourteen night stay with ten day course)
- Wet suit and surf board hire
- Breakfast each morning
- Use of kitchen, Wi-Fi, lounge and BBQ
- Return airport transfers
Flights: Liverpool, Bristol, Glasgow, and London Gatwick are among the UK airports that operate flights to Lisbon airport.
Airport: Lisbon airport is approximately 47km from the guesthouse, reachable in around a 40 minute drive. Return transfers are included. Return transfers are also available from Oriente train station.
Popping a plastic bag over your hands and feet makes for smooth-gliding when putting on your wetsuit, and afterwards it can handily be used for wet-kit storage on the way home.