London To Cotswolds Day Trip With Two Course Lunch, Cream Tea, and Stratford-Upon-Avon Walking Tour For One, Two, or Four People from £39 with Premium Tours
- Tours around UK and European cities and heritage sights
- Fleet of air-conditioned coaches
- Up to 10 hour day trip
- Drop-off and pick-up from London Victoria coach station
- Stops in several beautiful Cotswold villages
- Two course lunch at the Swan Hotel in Bibury on River Coln
- Short Stratford-Upon-Avon walking tour and c ream tea in the grounds of Shakespeare’s final home
- For more details of the tour, please see here.
Limit 1 per person, 2, or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via email@example.com by emailing vouchers along with full names, contact details, and preferred date of travel. Once confirmed you will be emailed a Premium Tours voucher which must be presented on the date booked. 24-hour cancellation policy, or forfeit Groupon. Must present Groupon when boarding. Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Valid Tue, Thu, and Sat only. Tour lasts approximately ten hours, departing from London Victoria coach station, gate 6. Departure at 8am and arrival at 6pm, approximately, please enquire when booking. Individual dates subject to availability. Original value based on adult rate. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Casting together short trips with plenty of time for exploration; Premium Tours summons the sparkling knowledge of professional guides, and spirits visitors away in a luxurious fleet of air-conditioned coaches. Trips range from double decker bus tours finishing with the flourish of an afternoon tea in Harrods, to Paris day trips with the clinking of Champagne flutes on the Eiffel Tower.
Walk in the Bard’s footsteps with today's Groupon from Premium Tours. Choose from the following options:
London To Cotswolds Day Trip
With two course lunch, cream tea, and Stratford-Upon-Avon walking tour
• £39 for one person
• £78 for two people
• £154 for four people
The tour includes a stop-off at the picture postcard village of Burford, with time to explore the cobbled high street and stroll along the River Windrush. Lunch is served in the pretty village of Bibury at The Swan Hotel, a 17th century coaching inn perched on the banks of the River Coln. Guests will then consume two courses, crafted from locally-sourced ingredients in the AA rosette-adorned restaurant, before the tour moves on to the idyllically peaceful Bourton-on-the-Water.
Stops in Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh offer a few extra moments to take in mellow Cotswold stone, after which a short drive brings the party to the lyrically romantic area of Stratford-upon-Avon. A walking tour takes visitors past Shakespeare’s birthplace, and cream tea is served in the Elizabethan Knot Garden in the grounds of the Bard’s final home, where visitors can now become lost in a labyrinth of elaborately patterned foliage.
• Departure from London Victoria Coach Station, Gate 6
• Walk through Medieval town of Burford
• Two course lunch at the Swan Hotel in Bibury
• Visits to Cotswold villages of Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Moreton-in-Marsh
• Short Stratford-upon-Avon walking tour past Shakespeare’s birthplace
• Cream tea in the Elizabethan Knot Garden of New Place, Shakespeare’s last home
• Return to London Victoria
Look out for arts and crafts created by local Cotswold artisans on Moreton-in-Marsh’s high street.
TripAdvisors award Premium Tours a splendid 4/5 stars, and applaud the scenic sights and attractions, as well as the engaging guides and their enlightening anecdotes.
This was a most wonderful day … The scenery was beautiful with the old houses and running brook with ducks swimming on it. Our lunch was delicious with a good menu selection. We would highly recommend this tour as we have travelled widely and it is one of the best and most informative tours taken ...
– William007Sydney, TripAdvisor, Jun 2012
Premium ToursSee The Fine Print for
location details .