Channel Isles: Three Night Stay For Two or Four With Island Tour and Breakfast from £237 at La Moinerie Hotel (Up to 50% Off)
- Isle of Sark hotel on the site of a medieval monastery
- 3* member of Sustainable Restaurant Association 2012
- Hotel group was Environment and Energy Awards 2012 finalist
- Restaurant uses local island produce wherever possible
- Island is car-free and has no street lights
- Stay in double room for two or lodge for up to four
- Tour the island of Brecqhou
- Breakfast each morning
- Use of Sark Island Hotels’ facilities and snooker club
Valid from 19 June to 31 July; and 1 October to 21 December 2012. (Excl. 29-30 June; and 1, 20-22 July 2012).
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required via phone: 01481832832 or email via: email@example.com.
Non-refundable once confirmed.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for double room (2 people) or guest lodge (up to 4 people) only.
Valid for cooked or continental breakfast each morning.
Tour of Brecqhou island valid Tue, Thu, or Sat only; confirm times upon booking. Weather permitting.
Max 1 additional child aged 4-14 can stay for £20 per night supplement, in lodge room only.
Cot available for a supplement of £20 per night.
Flights and ferry transfers not included.
Original values based on hotel online rack rates. Original values verified 7 June 2012 at 3.03pm.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Steeped in elegance, La Moinerie Hotel provides a charmingly rustic retreat amid the pristine countryside, celebrated wildlife, and vineyards of the Isle of Sark. The island is completely car-free, and the hushed byways that fall between sleepy hamlets are commonly travelled by horse and cart. Predominantly made up of farmland, the island affords La Moinerie's cuisine rich yields of meats, seafood and vegetables, while an absence of street lights means that Sark’s night sky is wonderfully starry and clear.
Have a sparkling time with today's Groupon from La Moinerie Hotel from Sark Island Hotels. Choose from the following options:
Three night stay In a standard double room, with an island tour, and breakfast each morning
- £237 for two in a standard double room (Up to 50% off)
- £525 for a three night stay for up to four in a guest lodge (Up to 50% off)
Casting modern facilities against splendid stonework, cobbled lanes, and country gardens, this 18th century hotel on a monastic site upholds an air of rural enchantment. La Moinerie Hotel revels in its island setting, and uses local produce wherever possible to pepper the menu of its banqueting hall. A crackling log fire establishes a cosy ambience at the bar, where drinks may be taken either inside or out. Further facilities abound at other Sark Island Hotels establishments, where guests may drop by to make use of nifty features such as the Red Room snooker club and many mouth-watering restaurants.
Brighten up your trip with a visit to the hilltop Summer House Gallery, where original watercolours, prints, and postcards offer colourful interpretations of the island’s distinct landscape. Aestheticians may also be interested in the unspoiled splendour of La Seigneurie, the 17th century estate that boasts delightful architecture and florid country gardens.
- Choice of standard double room or guest lodge
- Double room sleeps two and features en suite, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and under-floor heating
- Guest Lodge sleeps up to four and features mezzanine level, bathroom, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and under-floor heating
- Three-hour tour of the scenic gardens of the neighbouring island, Brecqhou, taking in the jubilee gardens, vineyard, chapel, viewing platform and more
- Continental or cooked breakfast served each morning
- Use of the facilities of all Sark Island Hotels and the Red Room snooker club
Flights: Low-cost flights to Guernsey Airport are available from London Gatwick, Glasgow, East Midlands, Manchester, and Birmingham.
Arrivals: The island is reachable by taking a 45 minute ferry trip from St Peter Port, Guernsey, with sailings several times a day.
The whole of the island is a car-free zone, so it may be well worth hiring a bicycle for the duration of your stay.
TripAdvisors award La Moinerie Hotel an impressive 4/5 stars, and celebrate the calming atmosphere, thoughtful personnel, quality of cuisine and comfortable rooms.
My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights recently. Atmosphere, setting etc. fantastic. The food was second to none and staff really care whether we enjoyed ourselves. Would highly recommend this hotel …
– Buffyguern, TripAdvisor, May 2012