French Alps: Seven Night Half Board Stay For Two from £199 Per Person; With Adventure Activities from £699 Per Person at Hotel La Roz (Up to 60% Off)
- La Rosiere-based hotel with scenic alpine views
- South-facing swimming pool
- Bar and restaurant
- Activity adventure holidays in the area
- Seven night stay with optional five day activity package
- Breakfast each morning
- Three course evening meal each night with wine
- Activity package includes white water rafting, mountain climbing, and archery
Valid 30 June to 25 August 2012.
Valid for double occupancy only. Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking. Or a supplement of £80 for a single person.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required via phone: 0845 2301754 or email Lindsay@snownation.co.uk.
Bookings are non-cancellable.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Valid for Saturday arrivals only with activity package option; other arrival days available on request for option excluding activities.
Valid for stay in twin or double room.
Half board includes buffet breakfast and three course buffet dinner with wine.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine; cordial substitute available.
Activities package includes 5 days of excursions including transfers from hotel to activity sites; transfer times will vary.
Those opting for accommodation only can add include activities for supplement.
Max 2 additional children (aged 16 and under) can stay in room for £199 per person supplement.
Children must be aged over 12 to take part in activities. Free kids club provided for children age 11 and under for every adult activity package purchased.
Flights and transfers not included; transfers from Geneva airport available for £50 per person each way. Transfers also available for Lyon, Chambery, and Grenoble airports; enquire on booking.
Original value based on hotel and activities rack rates.
Valid on option purchased only.
Original values verified 18 May 2012 at 12.07pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Melting away snowy pitches to reveal lush meadows, staggering cliffs and cascading waterfalls, La Rosiere flourishes in the summertime, with Hotel La Roz making the most of its south-facing spot in the alpine resort. Thermal spas and rustic chalets nest at altitude, while white water rapids flow through the valley below, bubbling past water-sports centres and mountain biking tracks, farm pastures and picnic tables.
See the alpine summertime bloom with today's Groupon at Hotel La Roz from Extreme Nation. Choose from the following options:
Seven night stay for two
In an en suite double room with breakfast, three course dinner, and wine
- £199 per person without activity package (Up to 60% off)
- £699 per person with full activity package (Up to 22% off)
Unveiling dappled stone-slatted roofs and wooden-clad windows, Hotel La Roz dusts off its snowy cocoon to embrace the summer sun with rustic balconies and terraces for alfresco fun. A restaurant and licensed bar serve up an authentic mix of Savoie and international dishes, with pastoral cheeses and wines a cert on the locally-inspired selections. Flat screen TVs adorn the bar walls and a pool table entertains inside, while a south-facing swimming pool laps up the sun with stunning panoramic views across the show-stealing Haute-Tarentaise valley.
The Activities Package
- Saturday: arrive in resort
- Sunday: full day hike with lunch included
- Monday: white water rafting followed by hydrospeeding (river boarding)
- Tuesday: archery or golf followed by mountain biking
- Wednesday: day off for own recreational activities
- Thursday: mountain climbing followed by via ferrata (wire-aided cliff climb)
- Friday: day at the thermal spa or adventure park
- Saturday: depart resort
- Double or twin room with en suite facilities and Wi-Fi
- Breakfast each morning
- Three course evening meal with wine each night
- Activity package option also features transfers to and from the activity sights
Flights: A number of UK airports have direct flights to Geneva including Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, London Heathrow and Gatwick. Flights to Lyon airport depart from London Heathrow, Stansted, Edinburgh and Manchester.
Airport: Geneva airport is approximately 150km from La Rosiere, taking just over 2 hours by car. Lyon airport is approximately 191km away, with a journey of around 2 hours and 15 minutes to the hotel by car, or connecting trains to Bourg St Maurice making the trip in around 90 minutes.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airport, or return transfers can be arranged with the hotel for a supplement.
Make sure to visit the 'Col' at the top of the resort through which Hannibal is said to have marched his elephants.
Snow NationGroup ski holidays in
La Roz .