Tank Driving: One Night Stay With Tank Experience For Two from £140 or With Tank Car Crush For One or Two from £200 at Tank Mania (Up to 48% Off)
- Trained ex-army instructors
- Selection of armoured vehicles including miniature tanks
- Three ex-military vehicles
- Choice of tank experience
- Two hour session taking turns to drive a tank over a car
- Or be driven in tank vehicles across tracks and countryside
- Both include safety brief and camouflage attire
- Includes overnight stay in the Appleby Park Hotel with breakfast
Limit 1 per 2 people.
Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 day cancellation policy.
Valid 7 days a week; weekend car crushes incur a £10 surcharge per person.
Must be 16 orolder with valid ID.
No driving licence required.
One night stay at Appleby Park (DE12 7AP) hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Tank session lasts approx. 2 hours.
Original values based on experience rates and average online BAR over validity period.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Making tracks on the Derbyshire countryside, Tank Mania offers an array of armoured vehicles to navigate the humps, bumps, dips, and pits of Measham Lodge Farm.
Stand to attention with today's Groupon from Tank Mania. Choose from the following options:
- £140 for a trio of tracks tank experience for two (Up to 47% off)
- £200 for a car crush tank driving experience for one with one spectator (Up to 48% off)
- £340 for a car crush tank driving experience for two (Up to 47% off)
About Tank Mania
Staffed by a team of ex-army officers, the company provide tank themed days with a love for all things camouflaged. The plated powerhouses range from an AFV 432 Abbot with mounted gun and a Hagglund BV206, to a clutch of miniature tanks for pint-sized thrill rides. With a roaring trade in corporate and family days out as well as screeching stag and hen parties, the company offers an alternative, unique, and adrenaline filled experiences.
Instructors will give a safety brief before plastering on the camouflage paint and kitting up troopers with combat gear. Up to five adventurers per group will then climb aboard the tank and set their sights on the scrap car victim. Each taking a turn at the wheel, drivers can manoeuvre the tank over its target and take satisfaction in the flattening effects. Alternatively, those fancying a cross-terrain experience can be driven round the off-road track by an ex-army instructor in the Hagglund, before climbing up on to the viewing platform of the AFV 432 for a tour of the surrounding countryside and villages.
The Hotel Stay
- One night stay at the Appleby Park Hotel in an en suite double room
- Flat screen TV, phone, hair dryer, plus tea and coffee making facilities
- Full English breakfast
Train: Loughborough rail station is 22 miles from the Tank Mania site, taking approximately 30 minutes to drive.
Road: Tank Mania is located in the National Forest, which is reachable from Junction 11 off the M42 or Junction 22 off the M1. Appleby Park Hotel is located at Junction 11 of the M42.