Glasgow: One Night 4* Stay For Two With Breakfast and Health Club Access for £59 at Beardmore Hotel (Up to 56% Off)
- 4* award-winning hotel
- 20 minute drive from central Glasgow and Loch Lomand
- AA rosette restaurant on-site
- Near the banks of the River Clyde
- Health club
- Double or twin room for two
- Rooms equipped with 20 inch iMac, TV, and internet
- Hot buffet and continental breakfast options
- Use of swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and gym facilities
- £59 for an extra night
- Room upgrades available
- Three course meal for two with a bottle of wine for £50
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
One child aged 12 or under can stay for £10 supplement.
Upgrade to king room for £5 supplement, executive room £12.50 supplement, or suite £55 supplement.
Original value based on hotel rack rates.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Perched alongside the river Clyde, just outside Glasgow, The Beardmore Hotel decorates its picturesque surrounds with four glimmering stars, and an AA rosette awarded restaurant.
Get the full package with today’s Groupon at the The Beardmore Hotel:
£59 for a one night stay for two (up to 56% off)
With breakfast and access to the health club facilities
Situated close to Clydebank, and within easy reach of the city's bright lights, the Beardmere Hotel offers celebrated comfort in 178 rooms. The sleeper also boasts awards from the Scottish Hotel Awards, owing to their relaxing leisure facilities, adaptability as a conference centre, and 20 inch iMac-equipped rooms. With a cluster of golf courses, river rambles, and cycle trails nearby, and Glasgow in close proximity, the hotel allows for exploration of both rural and retail inclinations.
- Stay in double or twin en suite room
- Hot buffet or continental breakfast
- Use of leisure facilities including gym, pool, sauna and steam room
- Upgrade to king room for £5 supplement; or river view executive room for £12.50 supplement
- Extra night for £59 supplement
A king-sized 93% of LateRoomers would rest their heads at The Beardmore Hotel again, as they found the rooms comfortable and staff friendly.
Excellent stay, as always. Staff friendly and efficient, rooms clean, quiet and comfortable, food enjoyable and not extortionately priced! Thank you all.
– Cathy V, LateRooms, November 2011
Excellent room and facilities; staff very helpful and friendly; both lunch and breakfast were first class and value for money. Very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere in this extremely spacious hotel.
– A Mc Pherson, LateRooms, June 2011