A contemporary take on a classic location, the DeVer Village Manchester Ashton offers the style and entertainment within easy reach of both a cosmopolitan city and the natural beauty of the Peak District.
Get the best of both worlds with today's Groupon from DeVere Village Manchester Ashton. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a standard or twin en suite room with breakfast each morning and three-course dinner on one evening
- £68 for a one night stay (Up to 50% off)
- £109 for a two night stay (Up to 31% off)
Embracing the notion of the contemporary, the Manchester Ashton branch of the DeVere village chain combines cutting-edge design with good old-fashioned hospitality. The establishment comes encased with modern health and fitness club, complete with a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and a fully-equipped gymnasium with an aerobics studio and a wellness room. Meanwhile, The Verve Bar & Grill is decked out with contemporary wooden furnishings and exposed brickwork, as it plates up flavoursome gastro fare, while the Victory Pub & Kitchen is a sports bar combining sleek design with pints and pub grub. Housed within the hotel is also Starbucks, where guests can relax with a coffee and a slice of cake.
Hit the city streets in less than 20 minutes with an 8-mile drive to the beating heart of Manchester, and enrich your cultural knowledge with a trip to The Lowry, Manchester Art Gallery, or the People’s History Museum, or hit the shops and round your day off with a classy cocktail or night of fun at one of the many bars along Canal Street. Alternatively, make your escape from urban life with a visit to the Peak District, and wander around its picturesque villages, medieval monoliths, and take in the natural beauty of the Pennines.
- Standard double or twin room with en suite bathroom
- Rooms with plasma TV, Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, telephone, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Breakfast each morning
- Three-course dinner on one evening served in Verve Bar & Grill, with starter such as roast tomato and cheese tart, main such as roast free-range chicken with creamed garlic potatoes and a chocolate fondant with white chocolate ice cream dessert
- Full access to health and fitness club facilities
- One child under 12 years can stay in room for £20 supplement
- Free car parking available
Train: The nearest station is Ashton-Under-Lyne which connects to Manchester Victoria. From there, regular services run to a range of UK destinations including London Euston, Birmingham New Street, Liverpool Lime Street, and Edinburgh.
Road: Drivers from Manchester should follow the A635, while those from Yorkshire should take the M62. The M6 will connect drivers coming from north or south.
The Village Hotel Ashton received 3.5/5 from TripAdvisor. While some opinions varied on service and food, most visitors found the staff friendly and complimented the décor.
Stayed overnight and really enjoyed our stay. Rooms lovely hotel very well kept and staff / service great [sic]. Breakfast really good too and plenty goin on. Beds comfy and big and pillows good.
– Profandcompany, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012
Service with a huge smile is their motto; nothing was too much trouble. The bedrooms are modern; a quiet oasis from the hustle bustle of the outside world.
– The-Welsh-Pirate, TripAdvisor, May 2012