Barcelona: Two or Three Night Stay For Two With Flights from £189 Per Person at the Four Points By Sheraton (Up to 53% Off)
- Modern hotel in the new 22@ district
- Restaurant, bar and terrace part of the Best Brews programme
- Within 30 min walk of the Sagrada Familia and the coast
- Two or three night stay
- Option with breakfast included from £207 per person
- Classic double room with en suite and Wi-Fi
- Flights included from Gatwick, Stansted, or East Midlands
Valid 5 to 30 May and 10 to 30 June 2012.
Must purchase 2 Groupons to complete booking. Valid for double occupancy only.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0208 0996144, or email: email@example.com.
Bookings are non-cancellable.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Valid for stay in classic room.
Includes flights to Barcelona airport from London Stansted, London Gatwick, or East Midlands airport. Includes 1 item of 5kg hand luggage per person only. Hold luggage available for supplement.
Transfers not included.
Original value based on best available rate.
Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Gleaming among the chrome-plated sights of Barcelona’s 22@ district, Four Points By Sheraton sits between the shopping and skyscrapers of the city's diagonal thoroughfare. An architectural melange of surrealist spectacles, ancient relics, and art nouveau buildings, the Catalonian capital is awash with cosmopolitan goings-on. Fashionista magnets like designer boutiques share the city with the staple outdoor markets, while the Mediterranean coast blends gently with the eccentric urban backdrop.
Mix it up with today’s Groupon at the Four Points By Sheraton from Viva Holidays. Choose from the following options:
Two night stay for two
In a classic double room with flights
- £189 per person for stays from 5 to 30 May 2012 (Up to 45% off)
- £207 per person for stays including breakfast from 5 to 30 May 2012 (Up to 42% off)
- £185 per person for stays from 10 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £203 per person for stays including breakfast from 10 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 52% off)
Three night stay for two
In a classic double room with flights
- £215 per person for stays from 10 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 53% off)
- £243 per person for stays including breakfast from 10 to 30 June 2012 (Up to 48% off)
Based in a glass structure embodying the modern stance of the district, the hotel also has a sleek-chic feel inside, with stylish leather furnishings and a contemporary decor. Tipples can be taken in the comfort of the lounge or the sun-speckled surrounds of the terrace, with the bar providing fresh draught beers from the Best Brews(SM) programme. Contemporary twists on classic dishes can be tasted in the relaxed La Avenida Restaurant, and wines from around the world eagerly await an uncorking.
A stroll from the seafront and a brisk walk from Gaudi's masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, the hotel’s doorstep is well placed for sightseeing on foot. After marvelling at the spires, carry on from the cathedral and get an extra dose of Gaudi in the Parc Guell, where peculiar pieces sit among a beautiful backdrop of landscaped gardens. The nearby Agbar tower presents a monument of modern design using sustainable materials, while a short hop on the metro takes you to the Palace of Catalan Music and the fortress and cable car at Montjuïc.
- Classic double room with en suite bathroom
- Flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, daily bottled water
- Optional buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant with selected options
Avinguda Diagonal, 161-163, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Flights: The included flights go from London’s Stansted or Gatwick, or East Midlands airport, to Barcelona airport.
Airport: Barcelona airport is 18km from the hotel, accessed via an approximately 22 minute drive or via public transport.
Car hire: Various operators are available from the airport.
Visit the Agbar Tower at dusk to watch its impressive façade light up with an LED bonanza of arty design into the night.
The Four Points received a dreamy 4.5/5 courtesy of TripAdvisors who were impressed with the standard of service, well equipped rooms, and the hotel’s nearby public transport links.
The rooms were super clean and very spacious. It is very close to the city centre, bus number 7 stops right across the street and the hotel itself is 10-12 minutes walk [sic] from Glories metro stop (line 1).
– esvic, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012
Front Desk staff was helpful and the housekeeping staff most accomodating [sic]. You have everything you could possibly want within a 10 minute walk and public transportaion [sic] as well as plenty of taxis are directly outside the front door.
– kbaerliny, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Weekender BreaksAffordable and luxury