Voewood Festival: Adult Tickets from £12.50 (50% Off)
- Music, art, and literature festival
- Speakers include Kate Mosse, Simon Armitage, Howard Marks and Rowan Pelling
- Artists include Billy Bragg, British Sea Power, Diana Athill, DBC Pierre, Giles Coren, Antony Gormley
- Live music and masterclasses
- Ornate country house with grade I-listed gardens
- Entry for all daytime or evening events, or both
- Events take place until 10.30pm
- Free shuttle bus to and from Sheringham railway station
- Under 13s enter free of charge
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking required. Must present Groupon on entry. Daytime ticket valid 10am-6pm. Evening ticket valid 6pm-10.30pm. Children aged 13 and under enter free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Original value based on over 16s prices. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 9 July 2012 at 3.55pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
It’s difficult to accurately paint a country garden, as even the most robust acrylics won’t stick to rose petals. Explore rural artistry with today's Groupon for an adult ticket to Voewood Festival. Choose from the following options:• £12.50 for an evening ticket on Friday 24 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £12.50 for an evening ticket on Saturday 25 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £12.50 for an evening ticket on Sunday 26 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £12.50 for an evening ticket on Monday 27 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £20 for a daytime ticket on Monday 27 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £30 for a daytime and evening ticket on Saturday 25 August 2012 (50% Off)
• £30 for a daytime and evening ticket on Sunday 26 August 2012 (50% Off)
About The Event
Creating a patchwork of all things arty, Voewood Festival welcomes the world of music, art and literature into a sprawling garden of creativity. The weekend’s entertainment spans spoken word performances from Howard Marks and hints and tips from the literary likes of Kate Mosse and Simon Armitage. Hendrick’s Gin’s Libation Library allows guests to ponder over sophisticated tipples, while an independent bookshop and marquee masterclasses feed inspirational flavours to a backdrop of live music.
The grade I listed gardens and Gaudi-esque butterfly house of Voewood offer a suitably elaborate and grandiose setting in which to celebrate the finest of the arts. Garden tours and snippets of the venue’s history are up for grabs throughout the weekend, allowing explorers an insight in to the perfectly preened festival backdrop. Various camp sites and hotels are on hand for those making a trip out of it and a free shuttle bus will be running to Sheringham railway station.
Gates open: Fri 5.30pm-10.30pm, Sat and Sun 10am-10.30pm, Mon 10am-10.30pm
Daytime tickets valid 10am-6pm
Evening tickets valid 6pm-10.30pm
Nearest railway: Sheringham
Free shuttle busses to and from Sheringham station
Ticket redemption: Present Groupon on arrival
Voewood Festival has received favourable press coverage from publications such as Country Life, The Independent and Times Higher Education. In addition, the festival has attracted over 400 Facebook Likes to date, and is also popular on Twitter.