Berkshire: One Night Stay For Two With Five Course Evening Meal and Wine for £89 at Baylis House (Up to 55% Off)
- Grade I listed hotel in landscaped grounds
- Period features including oak floors and ornate fireplaces
- Fine dining Indian restaurant
- Within reach of Thorpe Park and Windsor Castle
- Stay in a suite or double room
- Evening meal from special five course gourmet menu
- Includes bottle of wine to share
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking opens midday Mon 6 Apr via http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/baylishouse. 7 day cancellation policy. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Valid for stay in suite or double room; subject to availability. Valid for chef’s special 5 course gourmet menu only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine. Excludes breakfast. Original value based on suite rack rate.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Blending English and Indian heritage, Baylis House merges a 17th century ecclesiastic manor with a restaurant inspired by thousands of years of exotic flavours.
Sample different tastes with today's Groupon from Baylis House.
Standing majestically in four acres of landscaped grounds, this Grade I listed building is home to the imposing hotel. Chandeliers and original oak flooring are sympathetic to the building’s period, and ornate marble fireplaces mark the architectural grandeur. The restaurant spices up the old library room, serving colourful dishes that are created without the use of artificial additives or colourings.
Black Park Country Park and its nature reserve are a short drive from the hotel, for those wanting to take in a breath of the Berkshire countryside air. Take a trip to the adrenaline packed rides of Thorpe Park, or eat strawberries and cream on a romantic picnic at Windsor Castle. Alternatively, leafy escapes can be enjoyed on the many golfing greens in the area, with an abundance of clubs to choose from.
• In a suite or a double room with en suite facilities
• Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with satellite channels
• Evening meal from the chef’s special five course gourmet menu with a bottle of house wine to share
Rail: Slough rail station is a five minute walk from the hotel.
Road: The hotel is reachable via Junction 6 off the M4 or Junction 16 off the M25.