French Alps: Three, Four, Five or Seven Night Stay With Breakfast For Two from £129*; or Family of Four from £180* at Chalet Hotel Au Coin du Feu (Up to 55% Off) (*Excl. Resort Tax)
- Chalet in Morzine-Avoriaz near the Franco-Swiss border
- Children’s crèche, games room, and outdoor lawns
- Hot-tub, sauna, and massage facilities
- Within reach of hiking routes, road cycling tracks and golf course
- Two adults in en suite double
- Family room for two adults and two children (aged 16 or under)
- Cooked and continental breakfast options including traditional crepes
Valid for arrivals from 27 August to 27 November 2012.
Limit 1 per 2 people or family of four (2 adults and up to 2 children). Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 0033450747521 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Excludes €1 per adult per night resort tax.
Valid for stay in double, twin, or family room.
Valid for children aged 16 or under.
Additional guests can stay in room for a supplement: £22 per adult per night or £15 per child per night for 3 or 4 night stays; £18 per adult per night or £12 per child per night for 5 or 7 night stays.
Flights and transfers not included.
Valid for option purchased only.
Original values based on online BAR for stays between 1 and 30 September 2012. Limited availability for these dates.
Original values verified 1 August 2012 at 3.31pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sandwiched between the snow-capped heights of Mont Blanc and the glassy reflections of lake Geneva, Chilly Powder’s Chalet Hotel Au Coin du Feu serves up equally scenic views in autumn and winter, as well as plenty of scope for outdoor activities. Nesting between Morzine and Avoriaz alpine resorts, the little mountain village provides a cosy, rustic retreat by the Franco-Swiss border. The area is home to fine wines and cheeses, with outdoor pursuits working up an appetite; Morzine itself is nicknamed the ‘mother town’ of the Tour de France.
Mount the mountains with today's Groupon from Chilly Powder. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In an en suite double or twin room with breakfast each morning
- £129 for a three night stay arriving between 27 August and 27 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £173 for a four night stay arriving between 27 August and 26 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £174 for a five night stay arriving between 27 August and 25 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £241 for a seven night stay arriving between 27 August and 23 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
Stay for family of four
In an en suite family room with breakfast each morning
- £180 for a three night stay arriving between 27 August and 27 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £239 for a four night stay arriving between 27 August and 26 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £241 for a five night stay arriving between 27 August and 25 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
- £337 for a seven night stay arriving between 27 August and 23 November 2012 (Up to 55% off)
Soaking up the alpine sun with stone walls, wooden frames and beautiful balconies, the Au Coin Du Feu chalet also makes the most of its location with acres of meadows on its doorstep. Inside, the log cabin authenticity continues with rustic furnishings and exposed beams across the high ceilings and spilt levels. A private bar sits pretty with a selection of wines, while the dining area exudes aromas of the kitchen’s specialities. Children are kept entertained with the crèche and games rooms, which are kitted out with pool, table tennis and table football tables, as well as various games consoles, while an outdoor hot-tub and indoor sauna are both available to help adults wind down.
Adventurous types can take their pick of activity, with the alpine autumn offering as diverse outdoorsy excursions as the snow-filled months. Make a splash with wetter adventure days climbing through the mountain rivers or rafting in the valley below, or take a gentler approach to exercise with many a golf course to choose from. Make time to saddle up and follow the mountain roads; the Avoriaz-Morzine road is a stage of the Tour de France time trials, and the place itself plays frequent host to the touring competition.
- In a double or family room with en suite facilities
- CD music players, phone, hairdryer, and balcony or garden terrace
- Breakfast each morning with cooked options, crepes and continental selections
Flights: Direct flights to Geneva are available from Liverpool, Bristol, Edinburgh, and London’s Luton and Gatwick airports.
Airport: Geneva airport is approximately 86km from the chalet, taking around one-hour and 20 minutes to drive.
Car hire: Various operators are available at the airport.
One of the best ways to get around is by renting a car, offering the freedom to explore all of the beautiful scenery. There are plenty of car rental agencies in the area, so be sure to ask at reception.