The Holiday Park
From the tranquil Champagne countryside to the beach lengths of Lake Garda, the Al Fresco Holiday Parks serve Europe with a hefty splash of on-site entertainment. Drawing visitors into a world of sandy beaches and water sports, the coastal spots spanning from Croatia to Spain make for bucket and spade of family fun, while adventure sports and shady glades buzz with goings-on in the inland hives of activity in France and Italy.
• Pitching patches on beach, mountain, lake, city and countryside locations, the parks are spread on backdrops for all occasions.
• Entertainment is plentiful and varied, from the forest-encased water slides of Duinrell to the volleyball nets of Costa Dorada’s Sanguil and the hydro-massage pools of Bella Italia on the shores of Lake Garda.
• Most locations come well-stocked with bars and restaurants, while small supermarkets ensure self-catering is kept easy and simple.
Included in all options: 7 night self-catering stay for up to six in a two-bedroom mobile home at choice of holiday park
• £99 arriving between 26 April and 17 May 2014 (Up to 71% off)
• £99 arriving between 6 September and 11 October 2014 (Up to 75% off)
• Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
• Upgrade to 3-bedroom mobile homes available (except Verde) for a supplement of £30 payable at the time of booking.
• Pets not allowed.