Close to the Irish Sea coast, the family-run Alfies Hotel is a 4-minute walk away from Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Leisure moments may be spent while enjoying a game of pool in the lounge, or exploring the nearby attractions such as the Blackpool Grand Theatre, sitting a 9-minute drive away.
Guests are welcomed to individually designed rooms, most decked out in earthy tones, some with vibrant colour touches. All rooms are kitted out with TVs, hot drink-making facilities, Wi-Fi and complimentary toiletries.
A selection of English and Scottish meals are served each morning, ranging from fresh fruit, cereals and pastries to cooked breakfasts.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning
- £39 for 1 night arriving between 15 April-10 November 2014
- £49 for 2 nights with bottle of wine arriving between 15 April-9 November 2014 (Up to 54% off)
- £69 for 3 nights with bottle of wine and afternoon tea on arrival arriving between 15 April-8 November 2014 (Up to 53% off)
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10.30am.
- The bottle of wine included is a choice between red, white or rose house wine.
- Pets permitted, enquire on booking.
Alfies Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers appreciated the location, clean rooms and services.
Details verified 04/04/14.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.