Placed on the outskirts of Leeds, The Corn Mill Lodge Hotel offers accommodation just a 10-minute drive from the city centre, proffering cafes, shops and heritage attractions. This abode is a handy spot for cricket and rugby fans alike, being located in the proximity of the Headingley Carnegie Stadium.
• This hotel boasts a number of en suite rooms that await visitors with TVs, a desk area, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
• The Corn Mill Lodge Restaurant provides guests with a traditional English menu and a variety of Mediterranean specialties.
• For outdoor leisure, travellers may visit the market town of Pudsey, located a 5-minute drive away, while the ruined Cistercian monastery, Kirkstall Abbey, may be found a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast and a glass of wine
• £39 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 2 February and 30 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £49 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sat between 1 February and 26 April 2014 (Up to 30% off)
• £59 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 2 February and 29 April 2014 (Up to 61% off)
• £69 for 2 nights arriving Fri between 7 February and 25 April 2014 (Up to 50% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Baby cot provided free of charge; bedding available for £10 deposit with a £5 refund on return meals.
• Max. 1 pet permitted for £10 supplement.
Corn Mill Lodge Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors were pleased with the dining options, clean rooms, and some considered that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 22/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.