Surrounded by unspoilt Irish countryside, Jackson's Hotel is bordered on one side by the wilderness of Drumboe Woods and on the other by the town of Ballybofey. Travellers may take a stroll under the cool shadows of the forest or enjoy an evening walk around the shops and parks of the town. Nestled on the banks of the River Finn, this abode offers sports and nature enthusiasts a convenient spot from which to cast a line over the fast waters and catch some sea trout or salmon.
• The bright en suite rooms are decorated in a traditional Irish country style, and some offer views over the Drumboe woods or the River Finn.
• The garden restaurant provides a menu with an emphasis on seasonal fare, featuring dishes of locally sourced produce.
• After a hearty meal, tourists may put their energy to good use in the hotel leisure club, where they may take a dip in the 22-metre indoor swimming pool or break a sweat in the fully equipped gym.
Included: 2 nights for two in a standard double or twin room with full Irish breakfast, dinner on one night, and €25 spa credit
• Check-in from 4pm; late check-out by 2pm.
• Well-behaved pets allowed free of charge; enquire on booking.
Jackson's Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were content with the food, and though opinions were mixed regarding the rooms, most guests stated that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 30/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.