Bath: 1 or 2 Nights For Two With Breakfast and Thermae Bath Spa Session from £99 at Pratt's Hotel (Up to 45% Off)
- 18th century hotel in the centre of Bath
- Close to abbeys, museums, and Roman Baths
- Stay in standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning
- Two-hour Thermae Bath Spa session each
Purchase: No limit per stay. May buy multiple to extend stay or as gifts. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 31 January 2013. Booking required by phone: 0844 855 9151.
Important Information: Valid for 2 tickets for 2-hour entry to Thermae Bath Spa. The open-air rooftop pool at Thermae Bath Spa is closed for planned maintenance between 6-19 January 2014. The spa is not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Collect spa session ticket at hotel and present on arrival at Thermae Bath Spa (no booking required). Thermae Bath Spa open Mon-Sun 9am-9.30pm; last entry for 2-hour spa session at 7pm; limited weekend availability. Must be 16 or older with valid ID for spa entry. Towels, robes and slippers not included; guests can bring their own or hire from spa reception. Additional treatments can be booked and purchased directly with the spa. For further information, visit http://www.thermaebathspa.com/findus/useful-information-terms-conditions/ .
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double or twin room for 2 people.
Original values based on online booking system for a stay between 5-7 January, 7-9 February, 14-16 and 21-22 March 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 11 December at 10.38am. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Dating back to 1743, Pratt's Hotel is the living legacy of one of Bath's most famous architects, John Wood the Elder. Revealing a genuine Georgian style, the hotel was originally built as five town houses that have been occupied throughout the ages by prominent British figures, such as William Wilberforce or Sir Walter Scott.
• The imposing stone building holds 46 individually decorated en suite bedrooms, each kitted out with TV, telephone, and tea- and coffee-making facilities for those must-needed morning brews.
• Tempting guests with a range of dishes from a seasonal menu, the Pratt's Bar offers light bites as well as evening meals along with an extensive wine list to complement the food.
• Tourists are also granted a two-hour entry to the Thermae Bath Spa, located a six-minute walk away. Visitors can kick back in the natural, thermal spas, open-air rooftop pool, or in the aroma steam rooms.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast and Thermae Bath Spa entrance
• £99 for 1 night arriving Sun-Fri between 6 January and 31 March 2014 (Up to 45% off)
• £179 for 2 nights arriving between 6 January and 30 March 2014 (Up to 39% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
• No pets permitted.
Pratt's Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Visitors appreciated the hotel location and though some felt that certain aspects could be improved, most considered it presented good value for money.
Details verified 12/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.