Occupying a handy location near the shores of Rutland Water reservoir, The Noel at Whitwell is nestled within the village of Whitwell and offers hikers the opportunity to enjoy leisurely walks or boat rides along the shoreline. Bout a 4-minute drive away, The Barnsdale Gardens comprises 38 individually designed gardens, providing both a serene setting for relaxation and an inspiring model for plant lovers and gardeners alike, while the nearby Exton Church displays classic sculptures reminding of the area's heyday.
• Guests are welcomed to spacious rooms decked in earthy tones and kitted out with traditional furnishings, TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
• Flagstone floors and leather seats adorn the restaurant that dishes up carefully crafted plates, daily specials as well as light bites, using locally sourced produce.
• Tipples, real ales and refreshing beverages are available at the bar boasting modern lighting and wooden chairs with red tapestries.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast daily
Option 1: standard
• £65 for 1 night arriving Tue-Fri between 19 November 2013 and 28 March 2014
Option 2: with two-course dinner each night
• £95 for 1 night arriving Tue-Thu between 19 November 2013 and 27 March 2014
• £99 for 1 night arriving Fri-Sat between 22 November 2013 and 29 March 2014
• £179 for 2 nights arriving Tue-Wed between 19 November 2013 and 26 March 2014
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10.30am.
• Pets not permitted.
The Noel at Whitwell has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers praised the room decor, food quality and tranquil location.
Details verified 11/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.