Lake District: 1 to 3 Nights For Two With Dinner and Breakfast from £69 at The Screes Inn (Up to 49% Off)
- Traditional Lake District inn based in the village of Nether Wasdale
- Stay in double room with breakfast each morning
- Two-course dinner each night
- Restaurant and bar using locally sourced produce
- Walking, cycling and climbing opportunities nearby
Purchase: No limit per stay. May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 12 January 2014. Booking required by phone: 0194 672 6262 or email: email@example.com.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max. 2 additional guests may stay, breakfast included, for per person per night supplement: child (aged between 2 and 18) for £10; baby (aged 2 and under) for free, with cot provided.
Original values based on stay in standard double room between 8-9 January and 31 March-1 April 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 27 November 2013 at 5.03pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tucked away in the quaint village of Nether Wasdale, The Screes Inn makes a suitable holiday base for enjoying Western Lake District activities such as walking, climbing or cycling. The Cumbrian coast has plenty delights to offer, from the seaside villages of Calder Bridge and Braystones, to championship golf courses and scenic countryside views. The Wastwater Lake and the haunted Muncaster Castle with its 1800-acre estate containing azaleas, rhododendrons, and camellias garden are also within easy reach of the inn.
• Behind the traditional facade, en suite rooms are kitted with contemporary furnishings and subtle decorative touches.
• Using fresh produce from local Cumbrian farms and fish from the Whitehaven market, the restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes such as steaks, seafood and pizzas.
• The bar area has a traditional open fire and is stocked with real ales and a fine selection of malt whiskeys.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast each morning and two-course dinner each night
• £69 for 1 night arriving Sun-Fri between 6 December 2013-31 March 2014 (Up to 49% off)
• £139 for 2 nights arriving between 6 December 2013-30 March 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £209 for 3 nights arriving between 6 December 2013-29 March 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• Check-in from 2.30pm; check-out by 10.30am.
• Pets allowed upon request, enquire on booking.
The Screes Inn has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers enjoyed the spacious rooms, pub-style dishes and countryside location.
Details verified 03/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.