Devon: Two Night Stay For Two With Dinner, Cream Tea and Breakfast for £199; Plus Round of Golf Each for £245 at The Highbullen Hotel and Country Club (Up to 57% Off)
- Country manor with golf course
- Restaurant with wall to wall glass and valley views
- 18 hole USGA parkland course
- Pool, hot tub, sauna and gym
- Double en suite room
- Cream tea on arrival
- Three course dinner on first night with coffee and mints
- Breakfast each morning
- Access to gym, fitness classes, and swimming pool
- Optional round of golf for two plus one 90 minute golf simulator session
- Complimentary aperitif available if dining in restaurant on second night
Valid 1 April to 31 July 2012 (Limited availability 10 to 13, 24-25 April; 5 to 6, 17 to 19 May; 26 to 29 June; 5, 20 to 21 July 2012).
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay.
May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking required by phone: 01769 540561 (8am-8pm).
Non-cancellable once confirmed.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
£167 supplement for 1 additional guest; £187 for 1 additional guest playing golf.
Includes cream tea on day of arrival and dinner on first night only.
Original value based on hotel rack rate and most expensive menu options.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A Victorian Arts and Crafts manor and golf course with valley views, the Highbullen Hotel and Country Club nurtures a refined appreciation of country pursuits among North Devon's broad landscape.
Explore both kinds of green with today's Groupon from Highbullen Hotel and Country Club. Choose from the following options:
In a double room with cream tea, dinner, breakfast, and access to leisure facilities
• £245 for a two night stay for two with golf (Up to 54% off)
In a double room with cream tea, dinner, breakfast, access to leisure facilities, plus 18 hole round of golf each and 90 minute golf simulator experience
From the golf course in the grounds to the period furniture, tiled hallways, and marble fireplace in the manor house, the Highbullen Hotel is an esteemed haven of rural relaxation. The wall-to-wall glass in Neil's Dining Room looks out to views of the valley and maybe even a glint of Exmoor beyond, while the Cellar restaurant can be booked for private parties among rough stone walls and vaulted brick ceilings. The gym offers both a cardio studio and fitness classes, and guests can cool off in the pool, bubble up in the hot tub, or sweat it out in the sauna and steam room.
Make the most of access to the hotel's gym, fitness classes, and pool facilities, and if opting for the golf package, enjoy 90 minutes in the hotel's simulator to work on technique before a round on the greens. If feeling culture hungry, head out to Broomhill Sculpture Garden to witness one of the largest permanent collections of contemporary sculpture in the South West. Seriously active types should head to Exmoor National Park and explore it on foot, bicycle, horseback, or canoe, then return at night to stand in awe beneath the stars at Europe’s first Dark Sky Reserve.
- Two night stay in a double room, with broadband internet, Freeview TV, and spacious en suite bathrooms
- Breakfast each morning, with views over Exmoor
- Cream tea on the first afternoon, with freshly baked scones and lashings of jam and clotted cream
- Three course dinner in Neil's Restaurant on the first night, and an aperitif if dining on the second night
- Access to the gym and fitness classes, plus the pool, hot tub, steam room, and sauna
- Option to include round of golf each and one 90 minute golf simulator experience
Flights: Exeter airport is 34 miles away, with regular domestic and some international services. Helicopters may be landed on the hotel's helipad by prior arrangement.
Train: Tiverton Parkway is a 35 minute taxi journey from the hotel, with a regular service to London Paddington in under 2 hours.
Road: Exit the M5 at Junction 27, then follow the A361 to Barnstaple, turning left onto the B3227 and then the B3226 through South Molton. Follow signs to the Highbullen Hotel and Country Club.
TripAdvisors rate Highbullen a glowing 4/5 stars. Reviewers praise the standard of cuisine, attentive personnel and quality of leisure and golf facilities.
Friends have encouraged us to visit several times in the past and we're glad we did. We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay! The location is great for golf and fishing and there’s a lovely traditional feel to the place.
– trucha090, TripAdvisor, Sep 2012
It was our fourth visit and all our meals were up to the usual standard. Delicious! The setting and views are superb. In addition the indoor pool is large enough for a "proper" swim. We will visit again with our adult children as there is plenty for everyone there.
– helena628, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011